College Draftees in NHL 14

by yimit94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

College Draftees in NHL 14

★★★ Newbie

Why can't i find the players my team has drafted, do you guys not even put college players on there or am i just missing something....For example: Buffalo's J.T. Compher, and Jake McCabe, they arent in the unsigned portion of my contracts. Please Help me out Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: College Draftees in NHL 14

★★★★ Apprentice

Because they are not in one of the leagues in the game then for legal reasons they are not allowed to appear in the game.  This happens every year with some players who have just been drafted.  Once they play a regular season or playoff NHL game (pre-season doesnt count) then they can be added to the game.  If they are sent to the AHL they have to sign PHPA paperwork to be added to the game, regardless of them playing or not.  Hopefully those players will make the team or at least get a shot at an NHL game this year, they would likely be added in a roster update.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (350 Views)

All Replies

Re: College Draftees in NHL 14

★★★★ Apprentice

Because they are not in one of the leagues in the game then for legal reasons they are not allowed to appear in the game.  This happens every year with some players who have just been drafted.  Once they play a regular season or playoff NHL game (pre-season doesnt count) then they can be added to the game.  If they are sent to the AHL they have to sign PHPA paperwork to be added to the game, regardless of them playing or not.  Hopefully those players will make the team or at least get a shot at an NHL game this year, they would likely be added in a roster update.

Message 2 of 2 (351 Views)