Cards disappear after pack opening in NHL 14

by tontu96

Original Post

Cards disappear after pack opening in NHL 14

★★★ Newbie

Hi all. I bought John Tavares Gold Premium Pack on Ps3 and and got 3 players, contracts, St .Louis Blues logo and some training cards. I wanted to send all of them to my trade pile (there was enough room in my trade pile) but when I had done that the game didn't move on. It just showed me the empty space where the items I got from that pack should be. I tried to press R2 to go to my trade pile and then it said that I have 8 new items. I checked them and it showed 3 Blues logos and 5 goalie training cards. Then I tried to send them to my trade pile but it said it's not possible. I also tried to quick sell all of them but that wasn't possible either. Then I had to quick sell them one by one and after that nothing happened. I went again to my trade pile and again it said 8 new items so I checked and there were 3 Blues logo and 5 training cards. I wasn't able to move on so I had to quit the game and when I came back I had only 3 players and 3 contracts in my trade pile and the rest of the cards had just disappeared. I didn't get more pucks so it hadn't quick sell them.  I don't really care that I lost 1 logo and some training cards but if this happens when I get a good pack... I recorded it with my phone but the quality is pretty bad. I just wanted to tell about this bug. If this has happened to someone else please let me know and if you need more information just ask..

Sorry if my English is pretty bad:D

Message 1 of 1 (106 Views)