Re: Card dissapeared after it was in watch list

by rgoalie36

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Card dissapeared after it was in watch list

★★★ Newbie
I bid 60950 on a roty monahan and won and when I went back i watch lost to get it i couldn't click on it. Then when i backed out it dissapeared someone please help
Message 1 of 2 (207 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

This is somewhat of a glitch that happens in the auctions. This ocurs when the person selling the card accepts a trade or uses a secondary account to accept a BS trade. It will show you as the winner, but you didn't actually win the auction. It is really frustrating when this happens because you expect the card to be there for you and when you try and access the card, it either won't open or you will have no options to make use of it. This happens all the time. It's even more frustrasting when you see someone put up some good players and you bid and think you are going to win and then the items disappear and are then relisted 10 minutes later. 

The main question is, Did your pucks get refunded to you?

If so, this is probably what happened, if not, contact EA with details and hope for the best.

Good luck and hope this helps...

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

This is somewhat of a glitch that happens in the auctions. This ocurs when the person selling the card accepts a trade or uses a secondary account to accept a BS trade. It will show you as the winner, but you didn't actually win the auction. It is really frustrating when this happens because you expect the card to be there for you and when you try and access the card, it either won't open or you will have no options to make use of it. This happens all the time. It's even more frustrasting when you see someone put up some good players and you bid and think you are going to win and then the items disappear and are then relisted 10 minutes later. 

The main question is, Did your pucks get refunded to you?

If so, this is probably what happened, if not, contact EA with details and hope for the best.

Good luck and hope this helps...

Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)