09-29-2013 08:22 PM - edited 03-23-2014 05:13 PM
1. Playmaker - Sniper - Two Way Forward (99)
2. Playmaker - Power Forward - Two Way Forward (99)
3. Playmaker - Playmaker - Sniper (99)
4. Two Way Forward - Two Way Forward - Two Way Forward (99)
5. Grinder - Grinder - Two Way Forward (99)
6. Grinder - Grinder - Grinder (99)
7. Playmaker - Grinder - Sniper (99)
8. Grinder - Grinder - Power Forward (97)
1. Offensive Defenseman - Defensive Defenseman (99)
2. Two Way Defenseman - Two Way Defenseman (99)
3. Offensive Defenseman - Two Way Defenseman (95)
4. Defensive Defenseman - Two Way Defenseman (95)
1. Doesn't matter what order they are placed (PLY - SNP - TWF also works as SNP - TWF - PLY)
2. Make sure that your players are in the right position. For example, LW in a LW spot not LW in a RW spot.
3. Have your goalie and all defensive lines be the same team. You can earn 9 chemistry pts between your goalie and defense if they are all the same team.
4. Forward lines can be different teams. First line can be Chicago, second line can be Boston ex.
5. If you don't have a lot of pucks choose change team cards that are cheap like florida and the islanders. When you get more pucks and like your team then do them as your favorite team.
6. If you have a lot of pucks do all your forward lines as the same team so that you can move around players freely on your roster without needing to buy new change team cards.
7. If you like a player in a certain spot but need to buy an expensive change team or position card try searching for that player in that position already and then buy it and sell your current version.
12-06-2013 03:46 PM - edited 12-06-2013 03:48 PM
The last one Playmaker-Playmaker-Power Forward does not work for 99 chemistry. I Already had Plekanec as my PLY LW and Koivu as my PLY C so I went out and purchased Ladd to be my PWF RW. All 3 are on the same team and the most chemistry I can get is 95.
But, I must add, I bookmarked this page and have been referring to it constantly when tinkering with my HUT team. The above line combo is the only one that doesnt give 99 chemistry.