5 second shifts?

by Chaseinator5

Original Post

5 second shifts?

★ Guide
Okay, so whenever I am playing live the life on NHL 14 on Xbox 360, no matter what line I play on, I continue to get extremely short shifts.
On average I think my shifts are around 10 seconds, maybe less. I then have to wait 5-10 minutes for my next 10 seconds shift.
Often, I will get in the ice, and after 5 seconds the whistle will blow and I will be back on the bench.
Additionally, I also despise how you get a minus for being on the ice when a goal was scored. Now I understand this but almost 90 % of the goals that are scored on my team happen the second I get on the ice. I don't have time to do anything to help and I am out back on the bench immediately with a minus. It is actually pathetic.

Also, in the preseason, my shifts were longer. I have 1-2 minute shifts (in game time) and I would be able to get multiple goals and assists per game. Now I cannot get anything for nearly every game because my shifts are so short? This has been happening for my whole season so far (like 10 games) and because of it my stats suck.

Is this a setting that got change or is the game malfunctioning? Please help. This is destroying my desire to play the game.
Message 1 of 1 (151 Views)