Keeper
quallede
Accepted Solution

not permitted to register an online Pass

At the moment i'm really pissed about paying EUR 70 for the new PS3 nhl13:

- old german roosters and shirts

- >90s game loading time

- and no full online access....

The game starts with the message: "We're sorry but you are not permitted to register an online Pass which is requiered to access all online features". When i'm trying to enable my online pass, the same message appears.

What can i do? I already changed the pw of my origin account (qualleDE).

Keeper
quallede

Re: not permitted to register an online Pass

nobody an idea?

EA_Francois
Solutions: 2,014

Is your game region the same as your PSN region?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
S'il a répondu à votre question, cliquez sur "Accepter comme solution." Merci !

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ---------------------
snatchsquadd
Topics: 2
XP: 49
Solutions: 9

I had the error pop up after I have already been playing online and all I did was re download my online pass and it worked.  But if you have not the try contacting support.

Acolyte
future1999

Online pass..

I am getting an error msg when trying to go online. 

'We're sorry but you are not permitted to register an Online Pass...'

'I have been playing fifa 13 on ps3 for a month what is going on?

Keeper
ferrari37

Online pass

I have bought fifa 13 new and when setting up for the first time it aked me to fill in the online pass so that I could play online!!!

This worked for a day and then I realized that it noe came up with the message "We're sorry but you are not permitted to register an online pass which is required to access all online features. For more information, visit easports.com/omline pass!!!!!!!!!!!

I have played fifa for a few weeks now and have unlocked and buit up my ultimate team etc!! so dont want to start from scratch!!

Please help me!! I want to go online!!!

How do I input my online pass code now Im already into thegame????

Yours Faithfully,

Barry

Keeper
galizatite

Online Pass

[ Edited ]

I've just bought FIFA 13 and have successfully redeemed the code to play online. In fact I could play only once. On the following day it did not allow me to play online and it does only show the message:
" We're sorry but you are not permitted to register an online pass which is required....visit easports.com/onlinepass.
I've visited the site but could do anything to help me solve this. Please help me re-establish my online experience asap!

Remeber I've used this code:

(Edited: information removed) successfully once, but only once. On the other day it did not work...

PLease help me asap.

Thanks

Tite Machado

Keeper
Rayksngo

Online pass problem....

PS3: when i try to log-in to UT, this msg pop-up " we're sorry but you are not permitted to register an online pass which is required to access all online features. For more information, visit easports.com/online." What have happened to my pass?!