Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

nhl 13 ps vita

by rockstarcabalar

Original Post

nhl 13 ps vita

★★★ Newbie

Hi, whats up EA! I have been a huge fan of your products for years! I just recently purchased a ps vita ( Now I have every single console lol )

Anyway I would like to know if there is ANY works of a nhl game coming out for this ps vita, I am modestly very good at the game and I would love to have the abilty to play it on the go. Im pretty sure Im not the only one since I see in the drop-in games there are MANY people who feel the same. Just a thought! I wouldnt ask for a single cent lol would be a huge bottom line profit for you guys!

Cheers,

Rockstarcabalar

thats my gamer tag btw!

Message 1 of 5 (10,492 Views)

Re: nhl 13 ps vita

Community Manager

Hi rockstarcabalar,

We don't have any news about a possible release of NHL 13 on the PS Vita. You should post your idea in the Official NHL Forum where it might gain more visibility.

Thanks,

Andrew

Message 2 of 5 (10,488 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I agree, I am a huge NHL fan and have no idea why there has not been a NHL game released on a hand held system in years. Even if it is not big in America, whcih it must be since the PS3 and X-Box 360 put one out each year, then it would have to be HUGE in Canada right? I will go the official game website like recommended, but also wanted to post here. We need more people screaming for it until one gets released!

Thanks

Will

Message 3 of 5 (4,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I have also been a huge fan of the NHL games for years. Many people would appreciate a portable nhl game for on the go. you really should make one!

Message 4 of 5 (3,250 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 5 of 5 (2,749 Views)

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com