Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
erandune
Accepted Solution

Not receiving Pucks

In HUT i Played mutliple games on 9-20-12 and i did not receive about half of my pucks.  I have been shorted about 1000.  also when i sold a guy he went for 25050 but i only received about 24997.  Is there something wrong with the game or my account

Acolyte
kiprugod

Didn't receive EA pucks from NHL moments live

I completed several NHL moments live before I started a HUT team, and now that I've started HUT I didn't receive any pucks from the completed moments, and I can't recomplete them in order to earn them.  Anyone else have this issue and/or know a solution?

On an unrelated issue, does anyone know how to swing at the puck after being knocked to the ice?  It use to happen too often in the older games, so I'm assuming they added a way to choose how to do it, I just don't know how.

Thanks.

Keeper
yoshizzle2332

Bug in HUT (NHL 13)

I have a issue where i play a offline tourny i get to the third round and win game 3 and the tournament resets and im back at round 1 with the pucks not rewarded to me for the round 3 win...i cant finish any tournys.  anyone have a solution or a answer to why this is happening.

Keeper
agento10001

WTF IS GOING ON WITH LOSES AND NO PUCKS IN HUT!

Total BS! I actually put money into this game, I dropped $60 on packs since it came out to build a nice team and I am really hooked until today! I was 55-29-5 when I started playing this eve, I won an online tourney and I am 55-33-5... wtf.... 4 loses but it shows I won the tourney and shows I won the games in my player hub...

I experimented some more, waiting awaile after winning the game before leaving and still counted as a loss... after 8 wins tonight I am now 55-37-5 instead of 63-29-5 thats total BS and I DO expect a rollback or compensation because we are putting our money into HUT beyond the initial purchase. This must be fixed asap

Keeper
46nathan46

Not receiving EA Pucks

I was playing in HUT yesterday and after an online game where I won, I did not receive any EA Pucks for my win and it added a loss to my record. I tried again with an offline game but the same happened. It's as if the game thinks I am leaving the game early and then counting it as a loss and not giving me any EA Pucks.

How do we fix this?

Thanks

Keeper
jixes

Re: Not receiving Pucks

I'm also not receiving pucks and have put quite a bit of money into this game.  I've lost pucks to the point that i don't even want to play chell at all.  Please fix this soon EA.

Keeper
ffatma

Re: Not receiving Pucks

Regarding your player selling for 25050 and you only receiving 24997, EA takes a small cut of sales, so that's what happened there. I'm also having the zero puck issue.
Keeper
esh79

Re: Didn't receive EA pucks from NHL moments live

To recieve your moments pucks, go to your HUT and go into the extras section at the botton of the main menu.  You claim them there by clicking on rewards.

Lookout
bubz420kid

no hut pucks

i just played a whole tourney and didnt recieve a single hut puck, must have lost atleast 4000 puck, 550 game 1, 750 game 2, another 550 game 3, and for the finals i lost 2700, this is all online, how am i suppose to build a better team, if i aint getting my pucks??? is there a solution and do i get my pucks back?? 

Lookout
bubz420kid

Re: no hut pucks

i even have the trophy to prove it aswell! online playoff tourny