Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
navand

NHL 13 for PS3, Oline Versus problem

I have a buddy I enjoy playing games with online , he is having troubles playing any versus games against his friends. He can play games against anyone else online, but when he tries to play anyone on his friends list, it loads the game, then loses connection at the very start, everytime. When we are on headsets, I lose him before the game even finishes loading. 

Any ideas on how we can fix this issue??

Acolyte
nukesknight

HUT/ Online Vs. Play-a-Friend Issue.

Hey. I've been scouring google and the forums for well over a month now, and I can't seem to find anyone that has this issue. I certainly can't be the only one with this problem. If you have any information, please share it:

My buddy and I have been trying for the past month or two now to get into both HUT and VS play against each other using the Play-A-Friend option. When either of us invites the other, we either get "The Opponent Has Left The Match" or "This Game Is No Longer Available" (depending on if we're joining or hosting.) This happens 100% of the time, without fail, yet neither of us have any issue getting into random ranked HUTs or VS. 

If anyone could offer me a solution to this, I would be eternally grateful. All we end up doing is getting pissed and shutting the systems down hah. 

Cheers,

Nick

Keeper
kittylick1

NHL 13 online match problems

[ Edited ]

Everytime i connect to a ranked online game i can pick my teams and everything, but then when the games about to start i lose connection everytime. please help!

Keeper
shadecrosstml

HOW TO GET ONLINE VERSUS TO WORK?

I still can't play online versus mode, I get dropped connection 95% before the puck drops. WHY? Club and OTP work fine no lag. PLZ PLZ EA TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND GET IT WORKING?

1. I changed my ip to static and verified it was and still is a static ip.
2. Opened PORTS:
Port 88 (UDP)
Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
Port 80 (TCP)
3. Also had to enable DMZ to make everything work full speed
4. Manually changed Xbox 360 network settings correctly

Keeper
null

Re: HUT/ Online Vs. Play-a-Friend Issue.

I am having a similar issue.
we get to the game-opening scene then it says we have lost connection. 

All the replies I have gotten from EA have been extremely lackluster. Bullsh*t like "restart your ps3" "restart your internet" "delete your friends ID and re-add him"
All things that do aaaaaaaaaaaaaabsolutely nothing.  Been dealing with it since the 3rd week of September after the game came out.

At this point EA has lost my business for any product

Keeper
magicbird77

Lost connection

Hi every time i try to play in lobby, i lost connection to my opponent before we select team

but when i play a public games, always works, any idea

i try every thing, and nothing work, and all  my other game work well

madden!! only nhl13 having trouble

Keeper
navand

Re: NHL 13 for PS3, Oline Versus problem

What's the point of having this forum, if no one is gonna even respond!?!?

Socair
XP: 158
Solutions: 114

Re: NHL 13 for PS3, Online Versus problem

I've seen this topic come up a few times, but haven't seen a solution. There must be a problem with coordinating the match, i.e. going into the menu & selecting play a friend. Try going into a lobby room & inviting your friend or vice versa. 

Sorry I can't offer a more concrete answer, but I can't find any info on it & I don't play that mode.

Keeper
riverview1991

connection problems

cant play agianst my friends

Keeper
owenshields10

NHL 13

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

My buddy is playing his buddies over Xbox Live on NHL 13, and I swear we were able to invite guests to the game before (ie. myself) but now we can't seem to do that. Am I crazy or does someone have the answer for me? Cheers