Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
fullaaus

Re: NHL 13 - HUT MODE PROBLEMS.

Really Andrew? You think we haven't been trawling that site already? We have been googling the crap out of our problems, the answers aren't there. It appears the answer is the game is broken and EA need to patch it. Even when we lodge tickets we just get directed to the above link (eg case 05796021), when I lodged the ticket its because that site had no answers.

Lookout
waarmp

Im also reporting wins count as losses and no pucks for any games if I win or lose.

Also another issue I had was I tried to make a trade offer, Went to put cards up for trade and it said I need to put cards in my trade pile however I had heaps of cards in my trade pile - WTF?

I had the wins counted as losses issues and no pucks problem in NHL12 also, Went on for months and then EA fixed it over night after months of trolling. Its not a new issue to EA, They know it has been an issue in the past, I throught the last patch was supposed to fix it?

Hope this gets solved soon.

Keeper
mrhegel

I'm having this same issue on the ps3. I know one of my players got injured (Thomas Vanek) but when I go to my team screen it doesn't show an injury to heal. My record is completely shot because of this issue. Im 40-50-12 when I should be 58-30-12 and the puck that I haven't received is ridiculous. Its 18 games worth of pucks and 2 tourney wins where the puck bonus was 1200. I really dont want to stop playing this game, but I've contacted your help desk 3 times and have 3 existing cases, each one is about a week old now. Please just get this fixed so I can enjoy the game again.

My PSN Name is Mrhegel.

Keeper
sfunqvist

socair wrote:

The dev team is aware of these issues. They'll have a patch out ASAP to fix things.

You can try deleting your game data file in the meantime. It will not affect your HUT team in anyway...you'll just have to re-download the latest update/tuner & re-enter your online pass code.

Two questions:
How would deleting the data file fix the problem?

And how do we delete the file?

I'm not convinced, to be honest.

Sentinel
bad19720

WTF nothing is HAPPENING! No answers, no patches... What are you doing over there in EA really????

Keeper
smitt7363

Ive had many things happen to me with the wins being counted as losses and no pucks. Another thing that has happened to me atleast 5 times now is that my connection is fine no lagging or anything and i get to the final of a tournament in HUT and it disconnects me from the server. The game doesnt even start jsut goes to the biginning faceoff then disconnects and i get a loss and kicked out of the tournament but then i have no problem reconnecting 2 seconds later and then it happens again when i get to the next tournament final.

This is just not acceptable after paying $70.

Get your **bleep** together EA, your just not cutting it right now.

Keeper
mikegarbe

[ Edited ]

(I'm on PS3)

So weird.  I've played over 400 games according to my record, spent at least 50 dollars buying HUT Packs, with everything working fine...And now I get no pucks for games (I've played at least 4 or 5 games now and I average around 600 pucks a game, that's 2400-3000 pucks I'm out) and they're counting my WINS ON SUPERSTAR as a loss??????

This is horrible after how diligently I have worked to build my team.  I should most certainly be refunded the money I have paid for packs and should probably receive my money back for the game itself, not to mention I should probably be compensated for all the time I put into this game trying to save pucks up to get Giroux and build my team in general.

I just deleted my game data utility for NHL 13, went back in, WON 3-2 on Superstar for 602 pucks, only to come back out and see that DELETING THE GAME DATA UTILITY DIDN'T FIX ANYTHING--no pucks, and another loss.

EA, do you see all the people in this thread, and all the other threads on the internet about this issue?  How hard is your so-called "dev team" working when this has been happening since September:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/NHL-13/Not-getting-pucks-in-HUT/m-p/84882#M1014????

This is not to mention the freezing issues and server issues that we put up with constantly. And I know it's your servers because I get disconnected from them but I'm still connected to PSN.

Keeper
prsartistltd

[ Edited ]

Yes, it's frustrating, but I think you would be quite compensated if they refunded your money for the game. After all, you are playing on their servers.. How would you like it if EA heald everybody libel for every hate slur or rude behaviour?

Keeper
bongmaster14

haveing the same problem my wins our counting for loses and not getting any pucks after games played also none of my players are losen contracts after my games please help this makes playing hut pointless kinda sucks to since i sunk 60$ in this game mode buyn some packs to start my team an the ea season ticket.  

-          Gamertag: Bongmaster14

-          ISP: Shaw

-          Platform: Xbox 360

-          Region/location: Winnipeg/Manitoba/Canada

-          Router make/model: Cisco DPC3825    

please help this problem is getting to be quiet a annouyence.

Keeper
EliittiPro

HUT Wins are counted as losses and zero pucks

Hello! 

My NHL 13 HUT isn't giving me any pucks at all, if I win game its counted as loss and I get 0 pucks. Its SO annoying, after all this problem has been so long, why EA wont solve it, doesn't workers in EA have enough skills for that? Then they shouldn't produce any nhl games anymore. This is my third time when this happens, first and second time I only removed my NHL 13 from PS3 and reinstalled it and it worked, now I have reinstalled it about five times and  it doesn't work anymore.