Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
mpizl79
Accepted Solution

How to get good players in hut

Do you need the stanley cup version to get good players in hut because i'm playing my ass off and opening packs like crazy and i'm not getting a god **bleep** person. wtf

Socair
XP: 158
Solutions: 114

Re: How to get good players in hut

Honestly, even with the Stanley Cup Edition you're not guaranteed great players...best I got from the code was Carter. The easiest thing to do is save up your pucks & start bidding on decent guys in auction. Even if you can't get the cream of the crop, try finding good players at a reasonable price or maybe getting a deal & then trade them back at a profit. It's fun trying to fill out a team this way, but requires a bit of patience. You can always fill out a second line-up of AHL players & play the beginner or pro cups to make some easy pucks. AHL players are good enough for those games & are cheap at auction.

Remember, good players are very rare, & often the guaranteed rares in gold packs just end up being injury or contract cards. I'd have to say that the players who end up with "Team of the Week" line-ups spend a lot of time (& most likely cash) getting there.

Keeper
killafishscales

Actually, I think the same person does the "Team of the Week" every week. It's always the same name. (DekeGeek)  Might be someone who works for EA possibly is my guess.   :smileyhappy:

Keeper
mpizl79

Thanks bro

Keeper
seano7302

Yeah, DekeGeek is always it. Give some other people a chance EA!