Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
ifreshprince
Accepted Solution

GM Connected "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature"

[ Edited ]

I fixed the problem I previously had

EA_Francois
Solutions: 1,796

Re: Previous Problem is fixed. No more issues

ifreshprince wrote:

Every time I attempt to get into GM Connected or my Player Hub to join a club, I keep getting a message that says "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature".  I was able to access everything yesterday.  I have XBOX Live Gold and redeemed my online pass.  Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Can you explain how you fixed this issue, in case anyone else experiences it? :smileyhappy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
S'il a répondu à votre question, cliquez sur "Accepter comme solution." Merci !

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ---------------------
Operative
arendonn

Re: GM Connected "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature"

Xbox Main Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Change Settings -> Adult -> Save and Exit.

And it works.

EA_Francois
Solutions: 1,796

Re: GM Connected "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature"

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
S'il a répondu à votre question, cliquez sur "Accepter comme solution." Merci !

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ---------------------
Keeper
Bilboze

I have exactly the same problem "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature"

I have tried all of the following

1. changed profile setting to Adult

2. Delete profile and re-download

3. Delete game files and re-download

4. Clear cache

5. Create a new profile with 18+ age

6. Combinations of the steps above

PLEASE HELP! how can I get this stupid setting to change?  GM connected is the reason I bought the game!!!

Operative
arendonn

Atleast on PS3 all these errors go away when you create a new PSN ID and access the game from there. No problem, nothing. So it seems that there is something wrong with those accounts. On xbox it's not that easy to test since the Xbox live time isn't free... Then again... You can always use it for free for one month or something?

Keeper
Bilboze

Thanks but what do you suggest I do?  I tried the following and this did not work

1) created a brand new XBOX live account, 18+, Adult etc.

2) deleted all NHL 13 files (including purchased items!)

3) cleared cache

4) downloaded GM Connected from XBox Live account online

5) Restarted NHL 13 with all downloads etc

It still says the profile does not have the correct permission!

I have been playing video games for 25+ years and bought EA NHL every year since it started on the SNES and Genesis back in 93.  I have never seen anything as bad as this.

Keeper
jhonishak

i have the same problem but with the new look ps3 dont know what to do 

Keeper
abas51505

I tried and it doesn't work. In fact, it keeps reverting to "custom".

Keeper
luckiedogg

You're logged into a profile that does not have X-Box Live account access. Change your profile to one that does or update your X-Box live account.