Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
gamerk316

GM Connected - Players Disappearing after trade

See title: One of our members has had several instances of players VANISHING after a trade.  As in, totally gone from the game (as near as we can tell).  Both teams involved in the trade has had players vanish (including CPU controlled teams).

Example Trade:

Pit Acquired: Center D. Helm, LW D. Miller, Goalie J. MacDonald from Detroit
Det acquired: D Olli Maata, D Joseph Morrow

Only Helm is still anywhere, all the others have vanished!  Anyone else run into this?

Sentinel
ehdee4

Re: GM Connected - Players Disappearing after trade

This problem has become very frustrating. I have lost approx. 6 players now and out of the 6 only 1 of the players was shown in the transaction history tab. All 6 players are no where to be found on any of the NHL teams. Even the player that was shown in the trade transaction has disappeared. My team fell apart just before the trade deadline in our GM connected mode and with several great players being missing completely (Searched every team) it's nearly pointless to continue playing.

Sentinel
ehdee4

Later today I decided to follow the link https://help.ea.com/contact-us 

Where it says Product: put NHL 2013, then Game Play/In Game, lastly the console you are using.

After reporting the problem to EA via web chat they explained they would investigate my issue and respond in 7-14 Business Days.

I suggest if you encountered this problem to do the same as I have that way they might find a fix.

Keeper
null

Same problem except it's not just players involved in the trade, random team players have just vanished from the game.

I've had 6 players vanish so far, 2 that were in trades I made (to aquire them) and 4 that were just on my roster.

They weren't waived, they aren't injured... it doesn't even show the stats in my stats menu they had when they did play, they are just gone completely.

I'm playing as LA and so far the players i've had vanish are:

-Olesz

-Fraser

-Richardson

-Diaz

and recently on a trade I made:

-Torres

-Langkow

Traded for picks... both picks got traded and it shows the trade happened but I don't have the players and they are no longer in the league anywhere.

Keeper
null

To add someone in the league thought it might be roster cap, but nope i'm only at 43 total players under contract.

Keeper
boubouleea

One of our guys also lost players after trade.  I checked everywhere (free agents, injury reports, every teams minor and NHL rosters)  They no longer exist in our GM connected league.  Last week everyone except the commissioner lost access to the league(Xbox would freeze during schedule download)  Lucky for us we were able to find a solution online for that problem.

Now this week players qre disapearing from the league.  We have a bunch of guys that invested time in this league and I starting to think we are waiting our time on this game.  Please help asap.

Thanks

Our league is on the Xbox360

Missing players belonging to Pittsburg

Chris Neil 

Daymond Langkow

Keeper
silentkill666

[ Edited ]

i have had this same thing but its all the players i trade for and  randomly someone i didnt even trade on my team disappeared all trades went through and the other team revieved the person i traded to them but i didnt recieve anything 

League is NHL Ur Way 

im missing

viktor Stalberg 

Ed jovanovski

steve sullivan

filip kuba

marc andre-bergeron

Keeper
afpacheco1

ive had the same happen in my league . has anyone found a fix for the dissappearing players?

Keeper
jayrod718

I've had the same thing happen the last 3 advances. I had minor trades and random non involved players are just disappearing from the league totally and they seem to be some of my best players so it is very frustrating.I am using Nashville as the team.
Keeper
sat87

Just happened to me as well. Playing offline though, so it's not just an online issue. Playing as St. Louis in Be A GM Mode. Traded D. Backes J. Woywitka and draft picks to BOS for Zach Trotman and a  4-star rookie G in the minors. Every other player is there except for the rookie G. Any ways to fix this?