03-10-2013 01:43 PM
-Schutt Ion 4d
-Any other recommendations
-Dark Under Armor
-Clear Under Armor
-All Shoes Included in Madden 13
-Under Armor Plain
-Under Armor Bands
-Note: Bands Go on Calf, Forearm, and Bicep
-Various Nike Gloves
-Under Armor Gloves
-Should be able to have dances, running form, stance style, etc.
-Should have more faces, or customizable faces.
-More clear muscle tone. More realistic facial expressions, etc.
-Any other recommendations
-Should be able to Hurdle
-Every hit different like Madden 13
-More realistic player emotions, actions, and expressions
-More realistic Announcers, Sideline Reporters.
-Game face, also for player, like included in Madden.
-Should Be able to wear branded clothing.
-More accessories like carry a playbook, or wear sunglasses, etc.
Careers or RTG:
- Should stay the same, not a big deal.
-More practice fields (if possible)
-Any other recommended
-Should have equipment: gloves, bands, shoes, socks, should be able to have a primary and secondary color. also to choose custom (if possible)
-More concussion types
-More break types
-More strain types
-More sprain types
-Team Builder was a popular addition to NCAA Football, but users have been asking for improvements to the mode. Ideas include, but are not limited to:
- Allow import/export of rosters. Export roster from Dynasty Wire, then import csv/xls file to TB. Would be easiest way to allow Online Dynasty teams to carry over to Team Builder.
- Allow download of uniform/field-art template/skin and let user edit in Photoshop, etc. then re-import. Would also need ability to set material type (ex. helmets are matte vs. gloss, field is turf vs grass, etc.) Would remove constraints from current templates and allow user to be much more creative.
- Ability to create uniforms on Team Builder site and then import them in for Dynasty team. Would allow user to keep things fresh or put creative spin on current team.
- Create-a-Stadium (See below)
- Custom Entrances: Select/create 'Touch' tradition (import asset - logo or 3D), import or type slogan for sign touch.
- More logo and image placement options
- More helmet styles
- Ability to upload OD team/roster to Team Builder
- Ability to assign Top 25 rank for Team Builder squad
- Fully customizable roster (no template)
- Ability to set rivals
- Red turf (to properly create EWU); other colored turf (Central Arkansas) or for user's imagination
- 3rd set of pants
- Have Team Entrance of stadium home team (or selectable)
- 'Old school' equipment to help create classic squads.
- Ability to select uniform brand: Nike, adidas, Under Armor, etc.
- The ability to set red shirt year for players (EX: fFr, rSo, rJr, rSr)
- Ability to add pride stickers: Pick from in-game assets or ability to upload your own
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-16-2013 11:25 AM
Love the ideas listed above. Would also love to see stadium creation. Currently there are only a few generic stadium options. Many of the bowl games have split colored crowds, which is stupid for your home stadium.
06-27-2013 11:54 AM
RTG staying the same makes your list a joke. RTG needs more focus on your player! Annoucers need to call you out more and bring back some of the off the field extras like fan mail, iq tests and such. RTG and Superstar mode needs to feel different then the regualar games otherwise they might as well get rid of it and focus more on the Dynasty mode as a whole.
Most of the equipment you listed is in the game already...
07-24-2013 04:00 AM
Please sign in and make a post at our NCAA Gamechangers page here.
07-29-2013 04:44 PM
Can you guys put up more Solo Challenges because major of us want to earn more cions but we don't want to do it against another human online since majority of the people feel the need to cheat to get the win and we have to take the lose because of it.
07-31-2013 01:29 PM
why don't you make DLC that allows you to play with more than 12 teambuilder teams on Dynasty mode? you can make it just like the 120 slots you already have on the game, but make it where we can download 25 or so that we can play in dynasty mode.
08-06-2013 07:14 PM
Playing NCAA 2014 had some suggestions:
Thanks for reading.
08-08-2013 10:58 PM
09-15-2013 09:41 AM
Also they should allow more than one player to have a number like for instance some defnesive and offensive players have the same numbers but its just crap when they cant have the same number but be on different sides of the ball