Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
park604
Accepted Solution

NCAA 14 Game Face

Hi I just bought the new NCAA football 14 game so I wanted to try gameface... Every time I try to download the side view, the screen freezes and everything goes grey. What should I do?

Keeper
beastlyseeley71

Serious problem with EA Sports' game face

So I got online and went through all these hurdles to get into my Game Face. Well I wanted to take a few pictures of my face so that I could be in my NCAA Football 14 game. In order to do that I had to download "Unity Web Player Installer" and I did. Unfortunately I then had to download ANOTHER thing. It was the "EA sports game browser plug in" but this time my Mac computer wouldn't allow me to download it because it was Unidentified. If I can get passed this step then i am home free.   

Keeper
jobe25

Game Face Freezing Issue

I have been trying to upload a new Game Face today for NCAA Football 14, but every time I get done with positioning the facial markers on the picture and try to move to the next step it freezes up and does nothing.  Help would be very appreciated.

Community Manager
EA_Barry

Re: NCAA 14 Game Face

[ Edited ]

Hi park604,

We have a specific Game Face Help and FAQ here. Please check the FAQs there and make a post on that forum if you cannot find a fix for your issue.

Additionally we have this Help.ea Article regarding gameface specifically in NCAA Football 14: https://help.ea.com/article/ncaa-football-14-gameface-faq

and another that outlines how to use Game Face in supported titles: https://help.ea.com/article/ncaa-football-14-gameface-faq

Thanks,

Barry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Keeper
fieldblazer

Hello Barry I have been using Game face just fine for about 2 months and just recently updated my gameface and now my game shows error and says i have to create a gameface even though i have one already ??

Keeper
swissamsterdam

this is NOT SOLVED. you guys keep giving a round'about - WE HAVE DONE ALL THE TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS. IT IS EA. NOT US. PLEASE FIX THIS AND STOP IGNORING THE ISSUE OR AT LEAST SAY YOU ARE WORKING ON IT..THAT WOULD AT LEAST BUY YOU TIME! 

Keeper
brandona117

This did not help at all

Keeper
freddymoran

Hey there is no option to add a game face to my road to glory character (Its even missing from the create a character) every time I hit X it only tells me to import a Heisman player. NCAA 14 Xbox360. It is getting really frustrating. Thanks for any help!