Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
023adam
Accepted Solution

EA sports Season ticket

Hey I just purchased your ea sports season ticket & was woundering why i didnt recieve my 24 packs of all-american cards for NCAA Football 14 ultimate team?

Keeper
broadshlonk

24 All American Packs with purchase of EA Sports season ticket for Ncaa football 14

Hi, 

I bought the EA Sports Season Ticket for 2000 Microsoft Points today, and I had originally believed that I would be receiving 24 All American Packs with the purchase.  Am I mistaken, or was that not part of the deal?  Thank you for your time.

Community Manager
EA_Barry

Re: EA sports Season ticket

Hi 023adam,

Do you have these packs now? If not, try going back in but do not repurchase. Let us know if you cannot see the packs yet.

Regards,

Barry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Vampyrhybrid
Topics: 1
XP: 62
Solutions: 53

Hey,

Just a little bit of info.

You will not get all of the 24 packs in one go. You will receive 24 packs over 24 weeks. Its an incentive to keep you playing!

Hope this helps,

Vampyr

Keeper
joshjjb1990

EA Sports Season Ticket

Hi. I purchased the Season Ticket and I was just curious to know if I should have received the first of my free packs straight away or if it will not be available until next month or something along those lines?

Also, if the offer isn't available with a UK Season Ticket then that information will be gratefully accepted too.

Keeper
ucla4life

Bought EA Sports Season Ticket and have not received any packs for either NHL 13 OR NCAA Football 14

I bought EA Sports Season Ticket over a month ago in NHL 13 and received only 1 pack and have not received another of the so called "24 packs a week" since. This problem has happened in NCAA Football 14 as well as I have not received a single pack. It is extremely frustrating to spend so much money on a rip off and not even received the over priced DLC anyway. Please offer assistance in this matter or kindly give me a refund.

Keeper
joshjjb1990

Slightly odd that my question has been moved into here, considering I am asking a different question to the OP. The fact that this topic has already been 'solved' doesn't help matters either..

Keeper
hoj1322

Season Ticket

I just bought the Season Ticket and I was wanting to know where do I get my Ultimate Team Packs, I checked my unopened packs and nothing was there.

Keeper
hoj1322

Re: Season Ticket

bump

Keeper
kelward1

its setup for you to get them over 24 weeks.