Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
tedohm58

ncaa 14 ultimate team issue

I won a game online last night in ultimate team on my account for xbox 360 gamertag Legendoftrollen it was the championship game and he disconnected himself and i recieved a win and got ranked up but i did not recieve my pack and i would like to know why

Keeper
tdenmark4t735

DC for NCAA 14 online play

I've played like 5 games today 4 people DC and I didn't get the win. EA you need to do better because this is will make me take madden and live off of pre-order

Keeper
nucleartaco88

NCAA 14 ultimate team loss

I was playing an ultimate team game season 2 championship I was winning 8-7 about halftime my opponent quit and I received a loss is there anyway you can reverse that
Keeper
pjesup

Connection losses

Why do i recieve a loss when the connection fails? it has happened at least 4 times in games i had a decent shot of winning. My internet is fine but the EAsports servers mess up and I recieve a loss? Why?

Keeper
tsmag

DC Glitch

I'm sure by now EA Sports knows all about the glitch, but I am so tired of this happening.  If they dont get it together soon I will never buy another EA game.  This is the first game I've bought in 4 years because they ARE ALL THE SAME!  I'm 6-0 and should be 10-0 if it weren't for all the cheaters ruining the online game.  Get it fixed EA, I didn't pay $60 for NCAA 2009 with updated rosters! The least you can do is support your product once it's released

Community Manager
EA_Barry

Re: DC Glitch

Take a look at the steps provided here to report suspected cheaters: https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating

Barry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Keeper
pjesup

Re: NCAA 14 ultimate team loss

This stuff happens to me all the time. I'm in a close game and it has lagged a bit, then i just lose connection and the game because of easports/playstations crappy connection. I'm tired of getting losses for something that isn't my fault

Keeper
pjesup

Re: After I won an Ultimate team game. It gave me the loss after the guy quit

Same happened to me but about 7 or 8 times so far

Keeper
pjesup

Re: connection issues

I keep receiving the "end game" message after losing connection on ps3 after like 7 or 8 times. It's getting ridiculous

Keeper
pjesup

Connection

Don't you love it when your losses are all in games you were winning or tied?