09-14-2012 04:04 AM
I am trying to play online for NCAA '13 and everytime I try, EA wants me to create an Origin account. I've already got an account, yet for whatever reason, I cannot sign on. I finish the instructions and it always says "Unable to Retrieve Account Information. Try Again Later." Can someone help me with this?
11-18-2012 04:42 PM
Ok I had the same issue and I figured it out.
1. Go to https://www.origin.com and at the login screen, be sure to click log in with your PSN account. This is just like logging into a site with Facebook. (you can do that as well but it wont fix our problem)
2. By loggin in with my PSN it then asked me to log into Orgin. Do that next or create an account.
3. The PSN account and Orgin account will now be linked.
4. Go in game and log into the online area.
5. It will ask you a ton of questions, one of which is to confirm your account.
6. After all the questions and updates you are g2g.
Hope this helps!