Crashing whenever I try logging in with Facebook

by nwo0cofyldof

Original Post

Re: Login Failed

★★★★★ Novice

@8mn5bp96ijhh how were you able to login through Facebook? That has been my problem and nothing has worked

Message 31 of 59 (355 Views)

Community Manager

Folks, I've popped in a report on this and will keep you posted in this thread if I've any updates or info to share. 🙂 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 32 of 59 (719 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Lanna I appreciate that but I’ve already opened multiple cases and had multiple EA advisors say they submitted a report. Nothing has come back yet. 

Message 33 of 59 (330 Views)

★ Apprentice
@smillan24 Same. This one is beyond my scope of trouble shooting
Message 34 of 59 (320 Views)

★ Guide

It’s working now 

Message 35 of 59 (329 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@nwo0cofyldof I wish that was true for everyone. What did you do?

Message 36 of 59 (313 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@smillan24 not for me game center still down
Message 37 of 59 (310 Views)

Community Manager

@smillan24 I hear you. The login error has to be frustrating and opening up multiple cases to flag can't be fun. Just for again, to save you your time and your sanity, opening up one support case should do the trick.😅 Popping a comment in a thread on Answers HQ too for good measure can't hurt either. In terms of myself, I want you to know that I've personally reported the error, shared this thread and am actively following it up. I can't make promises, as much as I'd like to, but I can be here and I can pass on what updates I have to share. In the meantime, thanks for being so understanding and respectful in your responses despite the frustrating circumstances.

@8mn5bp96ijhh Interesting! You're able to get in with the Facebook login but not with the Game Center login??... that's good to know! Since the update, have you had any issues logging in with the Facebook link, or has it only been happening on the Game Center side of it for you? On the PvP front, it looks like @EA_Solaire asked for information here. Aside from I wouldn't be too familiar with the PvP side of things and we'd be best keeping the thread focused on one topic. Let's keep this convo on the Login Failed error. 

@nwo0cofyldof That's great news! 😄 Did something happen that prompted the change on your side? Did you do anything? 

@22040891 Thanks for joining the conversation! Can I ask, would you also have linked the same NBA live mobile account to Facebook too, in addition to backing it up with the Game Center? If you did, could you check and see if using the Facebook login lets you sign into your account? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 38 of 59 (263 Views)

★ Guide

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Message 39 of 59 (260 Views)

★ Guide

0 out of the ordinary.

Message 40 of 59 (257 Views)