Chinese New Year packs scam

by 41830692

Original Post

Chinese New Year packs scam

★★ Novice
Beware of the NBA pack scam for unless you're willing to drain your entire bank account you will not be rewarded in any way. I had 1.7 million in coins and 18$ cash in my ITunes account so I wanted to see if I could pull neither a James Harden or Kyrie Irwing Chinese New Year elite player. I wanted to test if this was a scam and was willing to risk it all to find out. After buying and selling and reselling my entire team I estimated I opened appx 200-250 packs which is around the price of 6-7 million coins ir appx 500$ cash.I came up completely empty handed infact I got the third best card Draymond green once, 7 of the lowest Ricky Rubio a couple Joel Embiids and Kevin Love once . I asked for a bit of a refund and was insulted that they offered me a pro pack. Unless you have a ton of money to drain into this game my suggestion to anyone who just likes to play or spend little money is to save your coins and cash you will come out very disappointed. I hope in the future the company in charge of this will be a little more gracious in handing out items through packs. I hope no one else runs into this. I now have to restart all over but in the meantime greatful I've learned a valuable lesson and hope I can save others the grief and money before buying these packs. Thanks for reading.
Message 1 of 1 (432 Views)