Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
ivao04

Re: unable to connect to SimCity servers!!

Just patch the game and make it Single Player or Multiplayer; Those two options date back to the 1990's style games. This is not a hard concept, personally I could careless if people want to get involved in a game where I play God/Mayor what ever you want to call it. You should of seen that in Black and White EA/Maxis...

You're reviews are falling, gaming sites are listing this as an 8.0 already and it's only on hour 48. Either fix the game now, or refund the people because you're about to lose your fan base, which equates to no more money.

Lookout
e55amg1

Exactly, requiring players to connect to a server to play the game is beyond comprehension. This is not a MMO, it is a single player game with the ability to play online with others.
Keeper
vanhellsam

why o why did i not check forums before buying this **bleep** and expecting i could play... ffs, singleplayer offline mode asafp ty!

Lookout
lasitus2

[ Edited ]

Tried for 2 hours to play last night.  Initially no servers available, then servers available, but can't authenticate.  When I finally launched the game, on a server, it would load and say cannot connect to server once loaded.  On one server, I actually got in, but none of my existing cities were there and I couldn't create a city!  This was infuriating...  Out of my very little free time set aside for playing games, I spent it all trying to connect and never being able to.    When I was actually able to play some on launch night, I lost my city 4 times completely after it kicked me off the servers.  Whoever decided to make this so dependent on servers/connectivity should be fired.

Keeper
soccer609

Same thing happened to me three times in a row. This is crazy. Ive lost three cities now and am pissed

Keeper
huckla

[ Edited ]

Sooooo...when do i get my money back EA?!?!?!  I havent been able to play the game since I have bought it.  When I get a server available finally, I launch the game and it says cannot connect to server once loaded.....

Keeper
loreneth

Enjoy your millions EA since this is probably the last time most people will pay for your s**t, allthough you ****** also deserve some credit as most game developers will likely stay away from this rediculous DRM bs in the future.

Keeper
toolmakerone

Whats up with this!  I work hard for my money! Please fix this issue!

Keeper
somethinglikeea

Blizzard had the exact same problem when they launched it. but they did so world wide, you did for let me see 4 days in a row? this is the third. and Blizzard fixed it within a day, you have had 2 freaking days to fix this and what do you do sit on you lazy ass counting your money and telling people they will get banned if they ask for a refund? Yeah I've seen the tweets. Seriously what is this bull**bleep**.

Keeper
dutchinfinity

Seriously don't come out with a game which relies on servers if your servers can't handle this ... Really disappointed ...

If your release date says 7-3-13 make it work on 7-3-13 not giving people nothing to play when they bought it.

Come out with it when your server can handle it ... Really furious and disappointed customer.

Why are big companies like ea and blizzard still ... This ... up.

i had no problem the game relies on internet ... if it ... worked and clearly ... it doesn't