Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
salamarsa

serial number invalid for simcity4 deluxe edition

i have bought the game on a CD rom and the serial code inside is not accepted for the installation.

what can i do ?

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,957
Solutions: 1,922

Re: serial number invalid for simcity4 deluxe edition

Customer Service/Game Advisors can help with it. Here's how to reach them: :smileyhappy:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message helped you, please give it some xp! Just click the XP box at the bottom of the message. If your issue is now resolved, please press the Solved button as well, Thanks!

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Keeper
Night_furii

ive tried but it just sends my in a loop :/

Hero
dddibley

[ Edited ]

Did a Google search and only came up with  a couple of suggestions.

You may have info in your game box on how to register the game.. or

Register an Origin account if you don't have one and save the login info.

Try entering it in a digital reedeem code system like your Origin client menu.. Origin > Redeem code or..

https://activate.ea.com/activategame.do

Enter your code in capital letters, with or without dashes ( should be 5 sets of 4 alphanumeric codes)

If it's accepted, you should be able to download it from the entry in the Origin client My Games library.

Keeper
Night_furii

still says it's invalid :smileysad:http://i.imgur.com/XsF6fDS.png

Solutions: 933

You already have the extent of what we know here about code problems.  You have to follow MLady's guide to the letter. 

Keeper
Night_furii

ive sorted it now >.< i done goofed, i entered the code on my origin than using the disk and it started downloading

Keeper
asisson

I just purchased this game also, brand new in retail packaging, wrapped and all, and its saying i have an invaled code! ive tried reestering in on ea/origins, but still says invalid.tried contacting customer support via "contact us" and that work even work. please help me here!