by spar9700

Original Post

Re: removing tunnls

★★★ Novice

Wish they would fix this

Message 11 of 30 (3,213 Views)

★ Novice

This thread is more than two months old and still no reply from EA/Maxis?

All my cities and thus regions are left BROKEN because of some elements like tunnels turning undemolishable...

I have bought 8 months ago a game which is still unplayable as of today because of obnoxious game breaking bugs left unpatched for months, and yet they find the time to release additional contents and a DLC.

Will EA/Maxis ever fix their game? What a disgrace.

Message 12 of 30 (3,183 Views)

★ Novice

Ive read a thread on the same problem and there's seems to be a vague method to overcome this problem, it doesnt work for everyone but here's the threas anyway :

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9794966.page

Ive tried it personally and it didnt work for me, maybe if ure tunnel is not deep enough you still may delete it using the method mentioned in the thread, anything other than tht is a goner. Its frustrating to know that EA isnt answering or providing any assistance in this matter, and its not like theyre working on major update. its been 3 months+ since this problem is pinned here and there hasnt been any update. and guess what, EA just introduce the "attractions set" early this month~great! theyre working on something IMPORTANT. felt like im being cheated for what ive paid for..this problem may very well halt your city progress.

Message 13 of 30 (3,108 Views)

★ Apprentice

Months on, no fix. Does EA test anything?

Message 14 of 30 (2,867 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

O.M.G
I bought the game on june 13.
I've post on this thread 11/13.
We are alomost 04/14 and no **bleep** has been done to fix it.
EA, u really are a big joke.
What a shame.
Makin DLC, u r able to... Fixin bug ( doesnt make u win money ), u r not able to ...
Serioulsy, what can i say except that ***************
U re messin with ppl that make u eat. That's not cool.

Message 15 of 30 (2,707 Views)

★ Novice

We are also experiencing this problem, and cannot delete a tunnel in a critical place.  In fact, on this map, we cannot delete ANY tunnel at this time.  Please fix this EA Games.

Message 16 of 30 (2,628 Views)

Re: removing tunnels

★ Novice

:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-

Still not fixed.... months later.   .....many add-ons later, still not fixed.    I guess the money in my pocket I could be using for SimCity Add-ons will go to much more deserving development companies that know how to fix bugs and know how to help customers with their problems.   EA, Pogo, Origins... whatever your name is now...

:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-:robotmad:-

Message 17 of 30 (2,554 Views)

★ Apprentice

I hate EA.

Message 18 of 30 (2,548 Views)

★ Guide

Add my irremoval tunnels ruining my region of many hours in the creating.   FIX NOW please.

Message 19 of 30 (2,480 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have same problems with that tunnels in every my city. This bug ruining my game so much. EA let's go fix it soon, please.

Sad guy.

Message 20 of 30 (2,466 Views)