Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
outlawpanda

"UNABLE TO LOAD THE CITY AT THIS TIME. PLEASE TRY AGAIN"

Why can I play my city? I created a region and Was play with my friends. The next day I loaded the city again and it was perfectly fine, so I start working on it. after a while I got a message saying that my city wasn't working properly and needed a roll back. So I did the roll back. And after that I couldn't play in my city anymore! All I get is "Unable to load the city at this time. Please try again", Then I try again and the game keeps Loading eternaly untill it finaly crashes!

I tryed a LOT of ways: restarting simcity, restarting origin, reintall simcity, abandon my region then claim it again, make a friend claim and he also could not load the city! And I can play in other cities in the same region just fine just my city have this problem.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? or better what can YOU DO? because the save game isnt on my computer is on your servers!

Waiting ETERNALY for a answer.(Hope I dont crash aslo)

Keeper
outlawpanda

Re: "UNABLE TO LOAD THE CITY AT THIS TIME. PLEASE TRY AGAIN"

up

Sentinel
simsmaster2

EA pls find a solution for this problem its **bleep**ty... when you try to play with mates and you cant

Keeper
Pgstyles

I have so far installed the game, done patch updates and successfully loaded the game to the main menu! Wooo money well spent. 

Getting exact same error you guys are.

Good job EA another successful launch. 

Sentinel
fizzymynizzy

[ Edited ]

I am still getting this Alert message yesterday, and today. Even after I re-install the game, re-patch, and after all those server maintence. I am still unable to play the game. Going to a different server also get me this alert message. Even if I go start a new city still the same alert message. Claiming a city does the same too. And every time I try it again for the 2nd time in a roll, it just loops that creating the map. 

Keeper
windyw8

Same problem, now i am really angry about EA, suggest you guys learn something from Valve's steam server, if you want to make profit on a game, make sure it actually WORKS first!

Keeper
htuk

PLEASE fix this.

Keeper
nick238

I am getting the same error

Keeper
illidan155

Same problem here i had 2 city and now i am unable to go back to my main city because of this error.

Keeper
htuk

EA / Maxis some confirmation that you're aware of this specific issue and are working on resolving it would be greatly appreciated.