expanding city limits or zones???

by jaydub2424

Original Post

Accepted Solution

expanding city limits or zones???

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to expand the borders around the city? I mean ive run out of space to build and i CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE MY AREA LARGER....ANY HELP??

Message 1 of 13 (36,458 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: expanding city limits or zones???

★★★★★ Apprentice

You're able to play the game? and no, what you need to do is start a new city, share our recources to make your city bigger and grow your population in your first city

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (41,622 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No there isn't a way to expand the border, this is the size Maxis have set. Though, maybe, in the future they will have larger areas.

View in thread

Message 3 of 13 (41,621 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

You're able to play the game? and no, what you need to do is start a new city, share our recources to make your city bigger and grow your population in your first city

Message 2 of 13 (41,623 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No there isn't a way to expand the border, this is the size Maxis have set. Though, maybe, in the future they will have larger areas.

Message 3 of 13 (41,622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive actually had no issues logging in and playing up until today....now i cant log in at all....thanks for the response too Standard smile

Message 4 of 13 (36,338 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

For now it would be nice if the city zones weren't rectangular.

Message 5 of 13 (36,311 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nope, looks like these tiny plots are all we get.

Message 6 of 13 (36,306 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Me too, few problems pre server patch, now hardly ever able to play.

Message 7 of 13 (36,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

making a new city doesn't quite do it for me. I know sharing resources and such like is an option but id like to be able to make my current city grow rather than keep starting again. And as someone previously said why do all the plots have to be rectangle or square.  I love this game and its the first game in a few years I have gone out and bought brand new on PC the day it was released.  The game play is brilliant but my only  bug bare is having to start new cities. Please help. 

Message 8 of 13 (36,114 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Aside from the savegame corruption, this is my biggest annoyance. Always having to cramp everything and building multiple cities. Besides, if you transfer like 5million to your new city you can instantly build it to it's fullest.

Message 9 of 13 (36,107 Views)

★★ Novice
Can you have more than one city under the same Google account? And still play with multiple devices? I'm on Android version. What do I do with all the new homes I'm being given, now that my first city Is full?
Message 10 of 13 (25,843 Views)