all my items got l

by VivaFariy

Original Post

all my items got l

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

i am new Sims and got very confused. I made two sims and built a nice house, my sims were going to school and work...it was good. But then I couldn't go to town, to a museum or store or anything. So I looked in the forums, and they said I was living in the wrong area. So I tried to move, but when I did, I lost all my items. Do I have to build a new house and rebuy all my stuff? I don't have the money for that anymore. I had a really nice like 7 room house with appliances and items and everything, and now it's all gone? I couldn't just move it?

please help me. I'm brand new to this game, and although it's fun, it's super duper confusing.

Message 1 of 3 (494 Views)

Re: all my items got l

★★★ Newbie

First of all, which Sims game are you playing?
 In the sims 1 and 2 you need to call a taxi to go downtown. In the sims 3 you just go by walking and putting the camera in "world vision"
I think for the sims 4 you need to call the taxi for especific places but you can also walk a few streets ahead.

Whenever you move from house to house, the furniture is sold. Although in the Sims 3 they provide you the option of saving the furniture at the familiar inventory.
Any way, how do you sell all your stuff and have no money in return?
Look for cheats or codes for money:
motherlode: 50,000
kaching: 1,000

Message 2 of 3 (461 Views)

Re: all my items got l

EA app Team

Thanks for that answer @AkaryRgez Standard smile

@VivaFariy, I have moved the thread to Other sims games board for now, let us know which is the game we are talking about and I will move it again to the right board Wink

-Mai

Message 3 of 3 (455 Views)