Your city is not processing properly

by RevJonnyFlash

Original Post

Re: Your city is not processing properly

★★ Novice

This game has so much potential... I wanted to believe EA could repair this mess nearly a MONTH after release... but no.

I've had to scour independent forums to find anybody to play with...

All the cities I've invested time in "cannot process properly" and I spend my freetime jumping back and forth trying to salvage them.

I've finally gotten into a game with a real life friend... invested hours into my first promising multi-player game... now, it too "cannot process."

Serioiusly... I've tried to be patient with this game... but I'm about to give up for several months and maybe come back to see if it works.  Obviously EA doesn't care that much... they have my money now.

SWTOR... now Simcity... no good.

Message 61 of 108 (889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Patriotmissile wrote:

Had this happen to one of my cities..then after the rollback the region won't even process. So I have my entire region I now can't play.  Says to check back later....

I refuse to make another city and invest my time into this game until they fix this crap.   Come Monday morning if all this crap hasn't been ironed out it is refund time for me.

Put that money into a good board game pal. boardgamegeek.c

Message 62 of 108 (888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Thunderbawls wrote:

This game has so much potential... I wanted to believe EA could repair this mess nearly a MONTH after release... but no.

I've had to scour independent forums to find anybody to play with...

All the cities I've invested time in "cannot process properly" and I spend my freetime jumping back and forth trying to salvage them.

I've finally gotten into a game with a real life friend... invested hours into my first promising multi-player game... now, it too "cannot process."

Serioiusly... I've tried to be patient with this game... but I'm about to give up for several months and maybe come back to see if it works.  Obviously EA doesn't care that much... they have my money now.

SWTOR... now Simcity... no good.

Try Urban Sprawl buddy. Less buggy.

Message 63 of 108 (887 Views)

★★ Novice

Samething's been happening with me... This has gotten much worse since past patches... I've tried just about every suggestion without a success... Now I've wasted hours trying to figure out the solution...

Message 64 of 108 (863 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've got the same problem. Had two cities in a region bustling like crazy... then BOOM! Your city is not processing properly. This is incredibly annoying and obviously has something to do with EA's onerous always-online bullcrap.

Message 65 of 108 (822 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Having same issue in my city, keeps getting rollbacked over and over

Message 66 of 108 (819 Views)

★★★ Novice

same here ea destroyed another game as usual ...
i dont even looking the issues section i think

Message 67 of 108 (771 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

No idea what is going on, however the city was definitely stuffed up.

My 2 smelting plants were "Now Hiring" .... WTF? this is the main money maker, I need it running 24/7, should be high priority. 

I don't have any Industry zones, and I have low income tax to 5% so they should be flooding in. Also, my city is full of large buildings.... how many more workers do they want?

Message 68 of 108 (737 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem in all citys - any solution? Anyone reading this **** ?

Message 69 of 108 (660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This same sh*t is happening to me, this game sucks... -_-

Why havent they fixed it yet?!

Message 70 of 108 (575 Views)