Your city is not processing properly

by RevJonnyFlash

Original Post

Re: Your city is not processing properly

★★★ Newbie

Hello I am experiencing this problem now. Any time I play any of my city's I get to where it says it isn't processing and then I can choose rollback or abandon ive had one city on role back for over 24 hours now. And I decided to make a new city to pass the time it worked up until I got tired and logged off. When I woke up and got on to play if worked for a little while then I started getting the processor error on the new city. I choose abandon and then reclaim it ad its all good but in 5 minuets again of trying to play its roll back or abandon again.

Message 91 of 108 (990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue as the OP.. I would hate to have to competely abandon this city because it's in a small region.  

Message 92 of 108 (952 Views)

EA Sims Team

We've just released a fix that addresses some cases of cities not processing and players having their cities rollback continually. Please let us know if your cities have recovered and are now running smoothly.

Thanks for your patience Mayors.

MaxisGeorge

Message 93 of 108 (936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still having this issue please fix

Message 94 of 108 (886 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Obviously did not fix my city, still get an error.  Unable to load city.  Please try again.  I have been, many times and from different computers.

Game:  Botany Bay , City:  Nautilus Plateau

Message 95 of 108 (881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a stuck city too.

Server: NA4, Region: Kings Landing (Viridian Woods), City: Tosca Cliffs, Username: xerogabe106

Havent had any luck with support or the usual "fix" suggestions.

Message 96 of 108 (873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

City not processing correctly is still happening after the update. I'm getting a little frustrated that this is happening after the game had suck a rocky start when it first came out. FIX PLEASE!

Message 97 of 108 (836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. NAW3, Rancho, Folsom Heights

Any advice on a fix? Thanks.

Message 98 of 108 (814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

STILL getting this error message!

Obviously nothing has been done to fix it. Can we get some help here Maxis?

It's impossible to play.

Message 99 of 108 (787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

We haven't heard much in here lately from the single Maxis guy we use to hear from once in awhile.  Why not try the official support? 

How to: Contact an EA Advisor.

Message 100 of 108 (784 Views)