Re: Your city is not processing properly

by Otsdarrva

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Meaning that they tried to fix it but can't so they will ignore it?

Message 101 of 108 (933 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Your comment was addressed to "Maxis" when this is a Self-Help forum, not any kind of official anything here.

Message 102 of 108 (928 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same thing is happening to me.  I have mods.  This happened after update 10.1  How about you?  Each time I get the option to roll back at the same point in the game.

Message 103 of 108 (892 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's 2015 and this issue is still not resolved. EA deserves its terrible reputation. Long live Valve and Steam!

Message 104 of 108 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yup. and now i feel like an **bleep** that i just bought 3 of the damn addons to claim an abandoned city to revive it... i wanted a challange so i found one that had all 3 bonds taken out and 0 money. my goal was to make it into a triving tourest destination. but NNNNNNNNNNOPE! the game is littraly unplayable online. conisering this game was DESIGNED to be ONLINE only... its a callossal fail on EAs part. look forward to NEVER buying another EA game agan... no matter how good the franchise USED to be. 

Message 105 of 108 (656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and now its happening on cities i had already claimed. hurray for spending over $120 on a game that can't be used as designed... i'm done with this joke of a company. **** you EA... **** you...

Message 106 of 108 (648 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't believe this is still an issue this far into the run. First they triple charge me by accident on my card trying to buy a dlc (fixed now after being on the phone for a bit) and now I can't even play any of the cities in my region. No more EA games ever, this is my new years resolution.

Message 107 of 108 (645 Views)

★ Novice

same problem still...

Message 108 of 108 (414 Views)