Train tracks not connected

by Freevoi

Original Post

Re: Train tracks not connected

★★★ Newbie

Well, I came here looking for a fix, but it appears I'm just going to have to start again seeing as this region is bugged. Huckleberry/ Sawyers crossing trains not connecting.

Reminds me why I stopped playing Frown

Message 31 of 36 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem! Of course this is not as bad as the imfamous "You cannot claim this city because you do not own some of the content used to create it" bug. I bought every single DLC pack and still get this error! So annoying!

Message 32 of 36 (808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I spent hours building up a tourist city in Huckleberry with plenty of public transportation only to have the tourist destinations flirting with daily losses because, you guessed it, no passengers in the train station.  Sure enough, after scoping out the various views I see that the tracks run as far as the auto bridge but don't cross the water.  Shouldn't be that difficult of a fix, and now I read that this has been going on for over a year?  I can accept little glitches here and there but this one affects the region and is a real strategy changer.  Grrrr.

Message 33 of 36 (725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

4 years later and still no fix? This is messed up! I don't expect they'll fix this problem any more, such a shame! (and not too hard i guess)

Message 34 of 36 (690 Views)

★★ Novice

STILL NO FIX IN 2020

Message 35 of 36 (509 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @850f29068db79cd9 - Unfortunately, SimCity is no longer under development, so any bugs or issues like these are here to stay. This particular issue is one of the most frustrating I've run across. I wish I had better news for you. Frown

Message 36 of 36 (494 Views)