Trading Depot not exporting to Global Market

by derekcsy

Original Post

Trading Depot not exporting to Global Market

★★★ Newbie

After the latest patch I did today, all exports in my various trading depots stalled and the freight trucks are not moving, despite the storage being full and the depots being opened. To test if the system was really working or not, I built another trade depot to import stuff from the global market and it does not work as well. I am using the Oceanic 2 server, my cities aren't functioning with the Recycling Center full as well. Is the global market bugged? Please reply.

Message 1 of 33 (15,162 Views)

Re: Trading Depot not exporting to Global Market

★★★ Novice

Same Here

Message 2 of 33 (14,958 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem.  In my latest game my trade depot will not export plastic, alloy, metal.  It just filled to maximum, so my recycling center is stuck at maximum capacity.   In previous games, the trade port exported and gave me simoleans when I reached the necessary amount of plastic, alloy, metal.  The trade depot will not export anything this game.  My best city yet, and it's broken from this bug.

Message 3 of 33 (14,801 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a similar problem, I have a that Tier 2 depot with train or port, I have it connected to a rail, but it doesn't export material via trains... they always leave by trucks. And I'm pretty sure it's the same for imports.

BUG BUG

BUBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

I hate this game

Message 4 of 33 (14,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm going through the same issue. A city with 335 000 citizens my best work yet. Dying because of this bug. I really hope something is done and soon to fix this. Trade depot just stoped exporting to global market. 

Message 5 of 33 (14,776 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Thats not a Bug, the Trucks of the Depot are just to get the Stuff from other places to it

The Global Market has its own Trucks that take a long time to arrive in a Big City with Traffic jams.

Just keep an eye open and you will see an empty truck approach from the highway.

Message 6 of 33 (14,766 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

it's a bug. The trucks come like once or twice per day. They should come much more frequently if you have a lot of production. I also have the rail module in the trade port and the trains (which do not depend on the traffic) never come. And everything is correctly set at export.

Message 7 of 33 (14,753 Views)

★★ Novice

having the same problem. Refusing to play as I am only making about 5k without my trade working...It is very long and boring..  Cant even work on the great works project with this bug.

Fix it

Message 8 of 33 (14,727 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having similiar problems too. I have a trade deport and a recycling center. Built a reclaim plastic line and reclaim metal line. It was working well for a moment. next minute, it stopped delivering all the recycled materials to my trade depot. My trade depot is also having problem. It caused my Arcology at the great work site to have a roll-back on the metal tonnes. Metal pieces was almost full . Suddenly it dropped down to 250 tonnes. And it isnt delivering metals to my arcology anymore. Please resolve this ASAP!

Message 9 of 33 (14,708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. I have 2 trade depots opposite each other, one is 100% full of ore and does not send out any of the delivery trucks to the global market, the other trade depot is working fine....Very Annoying Confusedmileysad:

Do we know if EA are working on this issue?

I have all the requirements fulfilled for both depots (workers , water, etc)

Message 10 of 33 (14,680 Views)