Re: Trade Depots and Trade Port not working

by TheZanyOne1977

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue. It will buy and sell to the global market but not deliver within my city. I am at a loss for how to fix this. I have struggled to get this far and don't want to have to start over.

Message 41 of 53 (1,672 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm also experiencing this problem. Imports and exports regionally work fine, but my many tons of alloy sitting in my 4 trade ports (one of which is a new port), do not get delivered locally from the ports to the processor factories or the electronics factories, so all of them are shut down. I've tried many things, none of which seem to work. Just ridiculous.

Message 42 of 53 (1,608 Views)

★★★ Novice

I observed deliveries to an arcology great works in my region, and noticed that my delivery trucks would enter the great works site but then take 3 or 4 game hours to come out. Might be due to traffic near the great works site, or a bug.

So then I turned off delivery of alloy, metal, and tvs to a great works in the region, and now all of my factories and processor plants are getting deliveries of alloy once again. 

Message 43 of 53 (1,605 Views)

★ Novice

What I just noticed is that the road that comes out of the Trade Depot randomly stops being a cross street intersection.  If you notice the road will look like a 1 direction street suddenly.  So the trucks don't enter the street if it's a dirt road.  Or if it is a paved road you will notice the driveway has grass in front of it instead of connecting to the street.  It happened with a brand new Trade Depot that I built and a Trade Depot that already existed.  Not sure if anyone ever noticed this being the issue.  I watched the building in all 3 play speeds and you never see a truck leave or enter the building.

Message 44 of 53 (1,561 Views)

★ Novice

My issue is resources not being delivered to trade depot ever. Trucks just sit in the bays. Happens for Coals, Oil and I'm sure others just taking a long time to make money b/c of the bug. EA WHERE IS THE BUG FIX FOR THIS. THREEE WHOLE YEARS FOR A MAJOR ISSUE IN THE GAME IS INSANE!!

Message 45 of 53 (1,528 Views)

★ Novice

well it is now 2017 and it is still not fixed EA come on man.

maby if it helps i noticed that it happend after the great contruction began.

please EA fix it!!! or do you guys just like to butt * us?

Message 46 of 53 (1,276 Views)

★ Novice
Hallo some one here es??

Need some help
Message 47 of 53 (1,257 Views)

★★★ Novice

Wonderfull and EA is no longer fixing anything for this game they gave up or something you call tech support and they say post in forum that its monitored but if it is they don; care. I care I need working trade depots

Message 48 of 53 (1,168 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Tdar007 What happened when you demolished all the truck garages in the depot and rebuilt them?

Message 49 of 53 (1,153 Views)

★ Novice
I can awnser that freking nothing
Message 50 of 53 (1,150 Views)