Simcity mouse bug

by MrrPugg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simcity mouse bug

★★ Novice

Hello! I have a bug in Simcity with a mouse cursor. In certain places of the screen there is a cursor from a desktop, and then back from Simcity. It awfully prevents to play and sometimes doesn't allow to press the interface buttons... Sorry for my english level :D

Message 1 of 3 (711 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Simcity mouse bug

★★ Novice

Dear Sir:

Are you trying to switch between SimCity and another application, and/or using a Windows computer not rated to run the game? I've run the SimCity on a cheap Windows laptop before, and noticed that using ALT-TAB or CTL-ALT-DEL will generate a problem like the one you are describing. If this is the case, use CTRL-ESC to return to the Windows environment. When you are ready to return to the game, click on the SimCity icon on the Task Bar (usually @ bottom of screen), or ALT-TAB back into the game.

If not, can you please provide more specifics related to the nature of this problem (what were you doing when the problem occurred).

Happy gaming:

S. Andy Short

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (677 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Dear Sir:

Are you trying to switch between SimCity and another application, and/or using a Windows computer not rated to run the game? I've run the SimCity on a cheap Windows laptop before, and noticed that using ALT-TAB or CTL-ALT-DEL will generate a problem like the one you are describing. If this is the case, use CTRL-ESC to return to the Windows environment. When you are ready to return to the game, click on the SimCity icon on the Task Bar (usually @ bottom of screen), or ALT-TAB back into the game.

If not, can you please provide more specifics related to the nature of this problem (what were you doing when the problem occurred).

Happy gaming:

S. Andy Short

Message 2 of 3 (678 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! It helped Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (529 Views)