Re: Simcity Great Works bug

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 23 of 29 (2,247 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Csw1701 wrote:

@EA_Francois

Have you ran the game for 24 hours (in-game hours) to see if that resolves the sync issues across cities?

If so and thing's still aren't working as expected drop your region details into http://answers.ea.com/t5/Miscellaneous-Issues/Update-8-0-Feedback/td-p/1739409/jump-to/first-unread-... with a description of the problem.

Message 24 of 29 (7,878 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@alphawolf35 wrote:

@Csw1701 wrote:

@EA_Francois

Have you ran the game for 24 hours (in-game hours) to see if that resolves the sync issues across cities?

If so and thing's still aren't working as expected drop your region details into http://answers.ea.com/t5/Miscellaneous-Issues/Update-8-0-Feedback/td-p/1739409/jump-to/first-unread-... with a description of the problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my response has helped you please click XP.
If my response has answered your question please click Accept as Solution.

alphawolf35
EA Forums Senior Moderator & AnswerHQ Hero
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks alphawolf35, that worked!  Cheers for the info

I'd select your post as the solution, however I haven't faintest idea how to do this... so for everyone reading this:

SOLUTION!!! - THIS GREAT WORKS!

Message 25 of 29 (2,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We have a team on Europe west 3, Region called BBN Airways. We have one great works finnished, the others in the game see it as a Solar Great Works and I see an Airport, from one of my three cities and a blank hole from the other two.

Please Help!

Message 26 of 29 (2,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie

in my game i started an arcology and then i changed my mind and went back to a previous save and started a solar farm. somehow the result was that the city i started the solar farm from showed a solar farm and all the other cities showed an arcology. as i progressed in the solar farm, the progress showed up in the arcology too. now i finished it and i have a completed solar farm that can be used by one city and an arcology that can be used by every other city.

Message 27 of 29 (1,781 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello 2022,Greatworks bug still going strong!

Message 28 of 29 (1,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Found the fix today! In 2022 lol. You have to reset the tutorials and make sure you go through to the Great works Tutorial from a city that is not yet connected to the great work. (one of the bugged ones.) The Great work will appear during the tutorial. 

Message 29 of 29 (1,206 Views)