Re: SimCity won't start

by dana370z

Original Post

★ Novice

Problem solved: I just turned back to SC4! I should have done this since the beginning. I wanted to try SC 5 This is a mistake I'm not going to do again! I asked a refund and I don't want to hear about this **bleep**ty game anymore!!!!Confusedmileymad:

Message 151 of 162 (2,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is crap, complete crap I BOUGHT THIS GAME AND NOW IT DOESNT WORK THANKS EA  >Frown

Message 152 of 162 (2,818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here

Message 153 of 162 (2,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue, Origin loads up and updates simcity, but it simply will not start.

Nor will Origins game launch error reporting. That won't connect to send the message but it downloads the game fine.

Message 154 of 162 (2,510 Views)

Re: SimCity won't start, but no useful information is offered

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

There are too many possibilities for anyone to list every one of them, and you haven't given anyone here anything in the way of information that will help us zero in with some sort of self-help suggestion. 

Message 155 of 162 (2,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it wont launch on my mac computer

Message 156 of 162 (2,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone found a fix for this problem, it seems i am having the same issue. Game starts, I select the server, then press play - once i click play the screen flickers and i hear some background music but it wont lauch. I trien uninstalling and reinstalling many time, but no luck. I am using a dell m3800 workstation i7 chipset with 8 gigs of ram and NVIDA Quatro K1100M video card. i would appreciate any feedback.

Message 157 of 162 (1,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

useless it crashes when i try to start it, it shows the logo and then crashes >Frown

Message 158 of 162 (1,744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I download the game and when I sign on origin to play it keeps saying install when I hit that it says enter  product code so I do and then says this code is already been used I enter that code when  I brought the game and brought it home and sign up and enter the code and was playing it for a few weeks then when I sign in to play it keeps saying install and enter code and I cant play the game wtf is going on please help

Message 159 of 162 (677 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes still problem and EA dont care * ea and dont support them anymore, atleast dont preorder anything from them...

Message 160 of 162 (613 Views)