Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
nuttcaseswe1

SimCity Rollback

PLEASE IN THE NAME OF MAYORS!

Give us an extra button when we play that says rollback.

I know we get that option when the city crashes. But give us the option to do it always. So if the first rollback fails we have the opertunity to do it again. Instead of facing the textbox saying "cant load the city at this time please try later"

I have tried to do everything and it is a big issue when 1 of our citys is corrupt in the region.

Keeper
waiteata

Re: SimCity Rollback

[ Edited ]

OK,  I have been working with my son on the current challenge, but, my city wasn't processing properley and went into rollback.  After more than an hour, we cannot enter the region let allone any of the cities we have created in the region.  After all the work we have put in, we are very frustrated.  Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried to start a new region, but, I am completely locked out.  I get the message "unable to create a new region at this time."

Keeper
diegoleeon

My sim city crahses every hour. And the roll back function just wastes so much of my time when I build new stuff. And I have the similar symptoms as you, I cannot return to my old city.

Keeper
diegoleeon

My sim city crahses every hour. And the roll back function just wastes so much of my time when I build new stuff. And I have the similar symptoms as you, I cannot return to my old city. I have changed to the myy girlfriend's computer and it still crashes on that computer. While my girlfriend can play without any crash on her computer.

Keeper
heymonowar

EVERY city I have made ends up in a rollback loop.

Fix this EA.

Keeper
kiemez

I lost cities, even one entire region disappeared. I can not play anymore if this continues.

Keeper
cdubdport

Boycott

Keeper
zver2222

Dissappointed, frustrated... This is unacceptable for a release from a large & reputable company such as EA.

Fire EA executive who releases unfinished games( or two just to be safe) & fire their quality assurance testers while at it. Whoever was quality testing & beta testing this game, they did not do a proper job at all.

Keeper
edwardgibson100

Which parallel universe have you been living in for the last decade?

Keeper
waiteata

[ Edited ]

Has anyone else found that "Rollback" is even worse since the 2.0 patch?

I give up.  I will probably never play this game again.  Every single city I have made since the last patch has been rolled back.  Rollback though, is an entirely inaccurate term.  The city gets that "not processing properly" message.  You select "rollback" and one of two things happen.  Either the city is still on the map but cannot be entered - EVER.  Or, the city vanishes, sometimes along with the entire region.

EA - FIX THIS  NOW!!!

If we had the ability to save our cities on our own computer we would at least be able to load a previous save and continue.  Starting the same city over and over but never being able to finish it is just a futile waste of time.  IT IS NOT FUN.