Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
gamerz1010
Accepted Solution

SimCity Activation Code

Hi, I encountered a problem with my simcity which meant i had to uninstall simcity from my pc. But when i re install simcity it says my activation code has already been used, i get that but what should i do now??

EA_Francois
Solutions: 1,852

Re: SimCity Activation Code

Make sure you are logged in with the correct Origin account: search your usual e-mail addresses to find the one the game is linked to, you should have your purchase confirmation e-mail on it. :smileyhappy:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
S'il a répondu à votre question, cliquez sur "Accepter comme solution." Merci !

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ---------------------
Keeper
gamerz1010

I know that you can oly redem a code once but i will try what you said :smileyvery-happy:

If it does help me i will do what u want.

EA_Francois
Solutions: 1,852

If you open Origin and log in with the account the registered the game on, you'll find it under "My Games". From that point you'll be able to reinstall it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
S'il a répondu à votre question, cliquez sur "Accepter comme solution." Merci !

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ---------------------
Keeper
gamerz1010

But if i uninstalled orign to is there still a way to do that??

Keeper
gamerz1010

and also can i like contact EA??

Hero
dddibley

[ Edited ]

You can get the Origin client here  www.origin.com/download

You don't have to register again. Just log in with the original account info you used when SimCity worked before.

If you have the right account, SimCity will still be in the My Games folder ready for download. No game code needed.

You can also contact a game advisor via live chat from your computer and have them verify if SimCity is active on the account you're logging in to. They can also check other possible emails you have but won't be able to tell you what account your code is active on due to security reasons.

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Keeper
gamerz1010

thx i will try that:smileyvery-happy:

Keeper
bbutchard

Hai. I used my SimCity Activation Key but I want to put the game on a different Origin accot. Help

Hero
dddibley

A Game Advisor can help you merge an account. Both accounts have to be yours.

There's a direct Live Chat link in the Origin client Menu.. Help > Origin Help. Next to the Search Box in the next pop-up window,

Or you can contact one here..

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.