Region Not Sharing Resources / Status Checks between cities

by skrooth

Original Post

Re: Region Not Sharing Resources / Status Checks between cities

★★★ Novice

Whats happening with this ? I mean it looks like it was back in March 2013 when it was being discussed and I'm still getting this issue with $$ ?

Is this some time stamp mis-match or something like I founded 2 cities at same time and played 1 for about 2 years before sending $$ to the other, do I have to play the other region equally long to get the $$ ?

Message 341 of 349 (1,547 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this problem, its been a long time since release...

Message 342 of 349 (1,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This bug or what ever is really annoying, I seriously think that they aren't doing anything at this point since it's been so long since it was first reported.

Message 343 of 349 (1,401 Views)

★ Novice

This appeared to be fixed months ago, but now I'm having problems again...

Has the issue been reintroduced in the latest update?

Message 344 of 349 (1,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem just last night and lost 2+ hours of citybuilding.  I played with my girlfriend in the same room on her own Origin account and after 2 hours, my computer saved fine, but her new laptop froze.  The 200 simoleans that I transferred to her was not immediate and only occurred long after she lost her city, rebooted her machine, and logged into her account using my computer.

Also, the fact that Simcity works slower on OSX than it does in Windows needs to be fixed.

EA really needs to get working on fixing these bugs.  I will definitely be doing my research next time that I buy anything from them.

Message 345 of 349 (1,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie

4 years and counting ... are you even paying any attention to this game its 2017 and im still having the exact same issues all these people had 4 years ago. FOUR . YEARS !  well i guess you can expect this sort of thing from EA now ...

Message 346 of 349 (1,164 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

4 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW BROKEN IS THE GOD DANG THING ?

Message 347 of 349 (1,162 Views)

Re: Commuting broken?

★ Novice

same here, my residents doesn't commute to the work places i have placed in my city, some place are abandoned due to the lack of workers. Worst of all is my planning advisor keeps on telling me that i need more residential plots cause some work places has no worker bu i dont see any.

Message 348 of 349 (1,075 Views)

Re: Commuting broken?

★★★ Newbie

Almost 10 years now. Still my sims do not commute for jobs.

Message 349 of 349 (707 Views)