Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
tapopaddypower

REFUND FOR SIM CITY

Hi EA,

Had enough, just want a refund. You obviously cannot provide a service so I will buy it when I am ready. I do not want my cash to help your cash flow.

For a company of your size it is amazing how incmprtent you are!!

I had this on the C64 it worked better.

shinji257
Topics: 1
XP: 4
Solutions: 1

Re: REFUND FOR SIM CITY

You will need to contact EA about this however I want to point out a few things.

1) Don't bother with chat.  They don't have the ability + have a 60+ minute wait in many cases.

2) Phone support is just as bad on wait but at least you can go in Origin Help and ask for a call from them instead.

3) EA took away the refund "button" for advisors and supervisors (per the supervisor I spoke to) so even if they were willing to provide a refund (and mine was ok with the refund request itself) they can't until things settle down.

So it looks like we might just have to wait it out.

Keeper
nightswhosaynit

EA sucks f*cking **bleep**.  The only good game they have is Battlefield.  EA needs to die so we don't have to spend extra money to play a game we already bought. 1 word: Bullsh*t

Lookout
zerogravityx

shinji257 wrote:

You will need to contact EA about this however I want to point out a few things.

1) Don't bother with chat.  They don't have the ability + have a 60+ minute wait in many cases.

2) Phone support is just as bad on wait but at least you can go in Origin Help and ask for a call from them instead.

3) EA took away the refund "button" for advisors and supervisors (per the supervisor I spoke to) so even if they were willing to provide a refund (and mine was ok with the refund request itself) they can't until things settle down.

So it looks like we might just have to wait it out.

I got mine while on a chat...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Miscellaneous-Issues/I-got-my-refund/m-p/652160