Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
ashfred001
Accepted Solution

Mouse pointer disappears

Yeah it sometimes goes missing when bringing up the statistic page (population) , I can only get it back by pressing escape, however the last time it went missing while looking at my great works, it didn't come back and I had to alt/cntrl/del on it :smileysad:.

MaxisBazajaytee
Topics: 148
XP: 335
Solutions: 117

Re: Mouse pointer disappears

[ Edited ]

We are aware of an issue where looking at some of the statistics pages will cause the mouse pointer to disappear and is an issue we are testing a fix for.

In the mean time, you should be able to right click and the mouse pointer should return.

Keeper
ohernia

maxisbazajaytee wrote:

We are aware of an issue where looking at some of the statistics pages will cause the mouse pointer to disappear and is an issue we are testing a fix for.

In the mean time, you should be able to right click and the mouse pointer should return.

You need to right click on the game portion not on the statistics page

Keeper
Amethyst42

Thanks for this, I just had the same problem.

Keeper
Zagzoog1

How long wiull it take, roughly, to find a fix  and distribute it all us sufferer's..?

Also, I would be interested to know when this fault was recognised as such....I've totally nuked my perfectly good multi-pc sysrem in an effiort to find the problem, bought new mouses etc,but most of all - it's the time I've wasted dismanliing and rebuildlng the system.

EA rules!! For me at least, but you could have told us users, (out here in the cold) that -  "there is no need to spend hours banging your head under the table refitting the mouse connections (to a different USB port, for example). - We know that there's a problem and we're working on the fix right now....."  Heaven knows how easy it is for EAGames/ORIGIN to bombard me with adverts and yarkles of updates. Would not a simple text messsage on the ORIGIN chalkboard have been  so controversial to implement.

If you had done that as soon it was found, it would have saved me a whole lot iof trouble,.. 

Well, what am i supposed to do with my spare time, take up gardening or something?

....Buy a Playstation? :-)

Dave J.