Maglev Station Bug

by noctolater

Original Post

Maglev Station Bug

★★★ Newbie

I plopped a maglev station, but it appeared as only a piece of track.  I tried deleting the track by removing the road, but the track remained.  When I try to rebuild the road, it says there is a building in the way.  How can I fix this?

Message 1 of 30 (8,994 Views)

Re: Maglev Station Bug

★ Apprentice

You have to bulldoze the maglev structures above the road before you can add a road. 

Message 2 of 30 (8,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem he describes is a bug that seems to be randomly occurring when trying to place down a Maglev station. Just at the moment you click your mouse button to place the station, and the station is supposed to be placed down, there is no station, but instead there is a free-floating piece of Maglev track that can not be removed in any way. It blocks that area permanently. You can not place a new station down in its place. However, Maglev tracks can be connected to it and trains can pass over it, you just can't ever delete it if this bug happened to you.

Message 3 of 30 (8,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are you all (EA or Maxis) aware of this issue and are you all working on a fix. Cause this just ruined one of my best cities!!!

Message 4 of 30 (8,797 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this issue happenned to me quite a few times (plop a station, tracks appears, and then can't delete them). I hope you guys are looking into this issue because it ruined many of my cities, as maglev stations are plopped in strategic places.

Message 5 of 30 (8,612 Views)

★ Novice
I got the bug right in a major spot... I placed the station and the entracr of my city and it's bugged there...
Message 6 of 30 (8,523 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have also had this error and has really made me regret buying the expansion. Please can we have a patch to may the trains work.

Message 7 of 30 (8,496 Views)

★ Novice
Happened again in a very important spot. Would somebody please bump. EA cmon guys!!
Message 8 of 30 (8,392 Views)

★ Novice

I also experienced this same bug today in one of my cities. I abandoned it out of frustration. I have never experienced this bug before. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Message 9 of 30 (8,167 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am also experiencing this bug, it has effected me in the manner above.

Placed station and it didn't appear
The track was useable
Went to remove it to redesign my mag lev and was un able to do this
It's not selectable
It has no base to it but appears on the mag lev screen

Please fix this maxis, region restart is not a option
Message 10 of 30 (8,058 Views)