Madden 16 and EA

by bentkarma1983

Original Post

Madden 16 and EA

★★★ Newbie
Recently I had to contact EA due to an issue I was having with the game for Xbox one.
The issue: usually when playing Madden 16 ultimate team for 2+ hours game would freeze either on ultimate screen or while gameplay.
This would make me lose coins if I'm winning, packs I could have achieved and auctions I lost. I'm a normal guy with a family and work full time I like to relax by playijg sports games.
So I contacted EA about this issue and did everything they told me to do. Basic troubleshooting restart power cycle uninstall disc install etc. Had me play game and it worked, but that's like hearing a sound in your car and when you take it to the mechanic the sound is gone. So I recall this happening to Madden 15 as well called and for my issues I was offered pro packs so I thought I'd ask for the same, this in fact was denied stating "we cannot issue packs for issues you're experiencing " I asked for a supervisor and the employee told me they were in a meeting I was respectful and asked for a call back he stated for me to call l back which I haven't done due to work and life. I'm really on the fence on not purchasing EA games anymore. I wish this was a chat convo so I could post it but it was an old fashioned phone call EA should really take care of its gamers without us they'd be force to team up with someone else and lose the EA name.
Message 1 of 1 (192 Views)