Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
hmkyriacou
Accepted Solution

Licensing question

If i purches SimCity on 1 computer will i be able to download it on another computer in my house?

Hero
dddibley

Re: Licensing question

[ Edited ]

Any SimCity 2013 purchase is good for multiple installs on both PCs and/or Macs (August).

Once you have redeemed your game code on an Origin account, you will use that account for all game maintenance from now on.

The game code and/or install disc are never used again. Write down your account info and keep it in a safe place.

Instructions:

Install the Origin client on the target computer.   www.origin.com/download

Download the game from the entry in My Games.

Install.

Only one instance of the game can be active at a time on a single Origin account.

Keeper
hmkyriacou

so if i dowload it on my brothers computer for example, can he create a 2nd origin account and still play on SimCity download?

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,828
Solutions: 1,918

No, you/he will need to login to the account for which the game is registered :smileyhappy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Keeper
hmkyriacou

ok thx to everyone that helped

MLadyD7
Topics: 39
XP: 3,828
Solutions: 1,918

You are very welcome!

Happy Gaming :smileyhappy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----