Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
delphisaurus

Re: It's working!

Tried again with same error, did repair install (I tried it before with no luck), it said nothing was repaired but this time I saw it download some files and now it launches with no errors, downloading updates...

Keeper
spiritofrazor

Re: Invalid Licence. 0x000A = Tampered.

indeed, it is working now again! updating as we speak so... good job EA (or Origin?)

Keeper
evermorerocls

I just brought it today and I did panic and got upset..Since i havent got to play it yet, but seeing it's happening and trying to be solved I feel a bit relaxed I sure hope it gets fixed soon. 

Keeper
fafou18

problem solved

Keeper
TurKshisima

Ah mine just started working. Phew I just bought it and though maybe some douche stole my key or something. 

Keeper
joesefs

if you have problem with¨¨¨ Invalid Licence. 0x000A = Tampered¨¨ so you just launch some film from disc where you instaled simcity , when you launch film then launch simcity , after launcher is on and downloading so just off film and wait for launcher to the download all files and then start sim city .

problem is here : many pepople have in origin settings download games to the other disk then where you have system , and win7 disc turns off automatically after inactivity, so you can just turn on the disc some thing like a movie or maybe something else as the disc starts, the origin after inactivity disc can not run SimCity and still connect to the net

So that means the people of EA forgot something when creating SimCity: D

Keeper
wwright11

Its working :smileyhappy:...Hurray !