[BUG] Trade Depot Won't Export

by MechaMaya

Original Post

Re: [BUG] Trade Depot Won't Export

★★ Novice

I tried that several time until my money ran out.  The trade port would sometimes start exporting a little bit, then stop again for no reason.

Message 61 of 82 (1,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The trade depot trucks do not import or export. They only transport from the trade depot to the special factories. Hope that helps.

Exporting with the trade depots is done by foreign trucks visiting your trade depot. Trucks have 1000 crates capacity, and might not be able to keep up with your exports. I suggest export by ship or train whenever possible. It's way better.

Message 62 of 82 (1,799 Views)

★ Apprentice

Someone should teach EA what the beta stage is. Game published on 2013 and probably 2015 will be bugfree year. I read this topic that since patch 3 this bug havent been resolved. And there is so many bugs which are effecting game play such as great works sync bug.

Beside beta stage awareness why the programers are trying to fix graphics issues. Some examples for update 7 changelog;

Terrain: Fixes an issue some player’s see where terrain covers sections of roads while the camera is zoomed out.

Fixed an issue where the fire animation would sometimes continue when fire was extinguished.

Haha who cares about fire animation or terain since the game do not let us play :D :D

Anyway i am giving up to trying to play. See you at update 36 :D..

Message 63 of 82 (1,615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The issue just developed for me also.

-2 trade depots all slots working fine except for plastic, it won't deliver to my processor plants.

-never had to delete or rebuild any portion of my city, haven't had any disasters so no ghost trucks should be on the map

-I could see delivery trucks were dropping off plastic to fill the slots, but I have seen no plastic trucks since they were filled

-raw materials are being delivered to my smelting plant, and alloy is being delivered back to my trade depot, then in turn delivered to my processing plant.

I need plastic to move or my 400k city will come to a screeching halt! :womanfrustrated:

EDIT:After a few more hours of trying to figure out what was wrong, I checked my actual truck slots on the trade depot. I have no idea why but somehow they were turned off, turning them back on got the depot working properly again.

Message 64 of 82 (1,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seems this bug is still around... well, kinda. I had so much traffic from my friends cities that my trucks couldn't get out. Luckily I solved it with a trading port. My location don't have train access unfortunatly.

Message 65 of 82 (1,326 Views)

★★ Novice

Only fix that I have found for this prob...is to Del just the trucks and not the hole building. If you del the building nothing happens but if you just del the trucks and replace them with new one they seem to get back up and running. 

Message 66 of 82 (1,273 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, rather then bulldoze down your trade depot, go into edit mode on it like you're going to add a truck or storage facility and instead bulldoze down the individual trucks and rebuild them.  This will allow your trucks to function again, however I've noticed I had to continually do that several times and the end result is that it becomes quite costly.

Dear Developers,

Simply because we as your gamers have discovered a temporary work around for a problem does not mean it's fixed.

Message 67 of 82 (1,270 Views)

★ Novice

Wow, this topic is on page 7 and they still haven't acted.. I didn't read every page but it doesn't seem they have even acknowledged the problem. I don't think I'll be bying anymore EA games. I'll stick to the old ones that worked. It's bad enough that they make us install origin just to access our games but the games don't even function correctly. a complete waste of money.. i'd complain about the wasted time, but um,... playing games that are functioning perfectly is still wasting time... but I want the time I waste to be fun and irritation free, especially when I have paid for the luxury of having it that way.

Message 68 of 82 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing with alloy and plastics from recycling center !!!

NO UPDATE, NO ANSWER, NOTHING !!!

CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS !!!

Message 69 of 82 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ame issue hiere, my 2 oil pumping cities went broke, all storage depots are full, but no trucks are driving...sigh

Message 70 of 82 (1,010 Views)