Re: [BUG] Trade Depot Won't Export

by evanron

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Is there a fix yet?  Any update we can have from support staff?  I'm still encountering the problem.

Message 71 of 82 (1,202 Views)

★ Novice

Trade depot import the product but doesn't ship locally to other building. 

Message 72 of 82 (1,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I hope they do something.

Message 73 of 82 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. The trade depots (recycled goods, processors and ores) were working fine all day, but the export stopped working, because local deliveries are still working.

Message 74 of 82 (1,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After searching I found the solution to this problem. I read somewhere that removing all the garages from your Trade Depot would fix this bug, because the World Maret will pick up the goods. So I removed al the garages and I was back in business again.

Message 75 of 82 (1,121 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same Issue, this has been here for 2 years wtf are the Devs doing? Game breaking, been out for 2 years, paid $30 for a broken game. Frown 

Message 76 of 82 (934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My depots quit working after awhile. What I do to get them working is to delete freight train depot and it seem to start working again for a while. To get trucks coming into city I have to restart game.

Message 77 of 82 (931 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not to bring anyone down, but I haven't played in over a year. I'm glad I didn't waste time hoping on hope for fixes. Maxis... RIP.  Long live EA.

Message 78 of 82 (920 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Well now we're half-way through 2016, it's August, this bug still exists in all it's raw and nasty form and what have we learned?

1) That Activision does not fix outstanding bugs that have a large impact on gameplay. 

2) That Activision releases substandard products that require updates in order to be playable. 

3) That Activision does not support it's products (even if it's a franchise with a following and a guaranteed income). 

This means that frankly Activision is not worth your time or money to buy any of it's products. 

I won't make that mistake again, and neither should you. 

Message 79 of 82 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem now, and it is 2017!!!!. I see that they just give the * about bugs. Have to find another game to play, and never a new game from EA. Idiots!!!!!

Message 80 of 82 (635 Views)