Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
duber69

Re: what happen with the voip?? cant hear any body...

I am also having this problem. When I party up with my buddies I can hear them fine until we get into a game, then nothing. the only time I can hear anyone is at the end of the game when it shows the scores.

Acolyte
michaelgpc

Voip channel on ps3

i set my VOIP channel to fireteam so i can talk to my friend who's in my team but for some reason he cant hear me but i can hear him and then when we get into the lobby of the game we can talk to each other only when not in a game so its not my headset or his and during the lobby when we were raging someone else said they had the same problem. Help please! i play on the ps3

Keeper
coolhand327

VOIP

Im having trouble getting VOIP to work. In option, under social hub, it shows team VOIP disabled, but I can't enable it. Why?

Keeper
coolhand327

Re: VOIP

BTW, playing on PS3

Keeper
brilcream21

Re: voip not working on medal of honor warfighter PS3

Spend 60 bucks on a team based game and you can't communicate with your teammates... frostbite 2 looks like garbage..single player campaign was on rails w invisable walls/funneling...spawn camping...falling through map...no reload animations...audio cut outs...and I did not want a rushed, money maker game that appears to have been made by lazy developers. You guys royally screwed this game up and I am done with the MOH series and ea in general. Gamestop can not open early enough Monday morning. You guys should be embarassed by this steaming pile of crap hidden behind a thin vail of patriotism. Pathetic.
Keeper
badassviper

What a worthless piece of **bleep** game.  Fun to play but can't talk to friends and no sign of them trying to fix it or giving any kind of verification that there is even a problem.  They just made there money and ran.  Very disappointed in this game and lack of customer service.  Way to jerk around the consumer.

Keeper
luckywolfert

Just fix the game and let us know what you intend to do now EA.

You've got thousends of players worldwide that are really pissed off now about this issue and being kept in the dark.

INFORM US ! I THINK BY PAYING FOR THE GAME WE ARE ENTITLED TO GET SOME INFORMATION FROM EA.

Keeper
09cjones

replied last night via th elive chat thing. My advisor, Marvin, told me it hadn't been reported yet.  Really?! thanks a lot marvin

Keeper
lloficialragell

I will solve all these problems buying call of duty black ops2 and never buying MoH again.

Keeper
thunderdan05

ps3 warfighter voip

Just like the rest of us, I am also having the Voip issues. Either I can hear him, or he can hear me, but never working both ways. I do have to say I've never had the falling off the game board yet. I still think the game is very fun to play by itself. Though if Voip was working I could having a blast with teams.