Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
uismelo

voip not working on medal of honor warfighter PS3

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone, I have a huge problem, as they are in a party with my friends I can hear them in the game by just do not feel them anymore, please help. thanks

Acolyte
harmonizer1234

Voice chat is broken

When will the Voice chat be fixed? (voip)

Acolyte
strickt1

Re: Voice chat is broken

yea, this is driving me nuts. i'm in a platoon with my buddy, can hear him and everyone else in lobby then its just silence in game. wtf?

Keeper
jumpsound

I have the same problem after the game I can here the team and the team while playing but I can't here my fire team buddy

Keeper
mondodsb

This needs to be fixed, and there also needs to be a setting to either mute your own mic in game OR select push-to-talk.  Open mics = not good!

Keeper
carsonbully

a game thats supposed to be about teamwork and i cant even hear my team , until after the match ends... needs to be fixed immediately ... had the same problem with bf3 when it first came out... FIX IT!
Keeper
hescores

voip does not work ps3

Please fix the voice on ps3 medal of honor war fighter. You can not talk to your buddy during game play. When can this be fixed??????

Keeper
X31RO

I have googled everywhere and asked everyone WHAT IS THE KEY TO TALK?

Keeper
rainbowdash1288

Problems With Voice Communication- Playstation 3

I have just bought Medal of Honor Warfighter and was really looking forward to playing with my brother who lives far away. When we both got online, we played the game and had no problem getting into the same party or the same team in fact. It just so happens we cannot hear each other in game, but rather only in the main menu. As soon as we join a server together the voice chat disconnects and we can no longer hear each other. This is annoying not only that we cannot hear each other, but that we can hear everyone else except for each other. Not really sure what to do, help would be greatly appreciated ASAP!

Keeper
hescores

Yes, EA is a **bleep** company they put games out that are broken. Every game I buy from EA has all kinds of problems. This company needs to fall off the planet. EA buy the way fix this dam game.