Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
jvenditti3

sniper glitch

any one else having issue on "shoreleave" mission where at the sniping segment they cannot shoot the last two rpg guys? Furthermore, the whole scene is glitchy, I'll "miss" when I'm dead on aim and when I completely miss on purpose, my partner will tell me that I killed the guy. I've tried on both medium and easy difficulty level, getting pretty annoyed here that this game is so full of glitches. Little things I can handle, but not being able to progress further into the game after the SECOND level. 

Keeper
paladinwookie

Re: sniper glitch

I dunno what system you're on, console or PC. But the sniping is kind of realistic, you need to aim high, the bullet drops in the air.

Keeper
impeachedleader

onthe ps3 and after I snipe everbody my guy just lays there.  nobody else to shoot at but i let him lay there for an hour..nothing

multiplayer issues in can except and hope for a patch but campaign issues like this game has should not happen

Keeper
zstgfer6t

I'm having the same issue after I kill all the enemies the chopper flies away and my guy is just laying there with nothing to shoot and I can't get up or do anything but shoot and zoom in and out and reload

Keeper
guycalledfrank

[ Edited ]

I have pretty much the same problem: I cannot kill the last two rpgs on the roof and cannot proceed the games. With the other guys my partner sometimes tells me I killed him...but this guy is still up and rumbling?!?

Keeper
mildmaxst4

Same problem on the PS3. Shoreleave Sniper stage. Surprised no one at EA towers has replied. Or played the game and noticed the problem. Come on EA sort it out, this is your website forum.

Keeper
nickschurman

I too am having the same issue. I try and snipe the two guys with rpgs and nothing. I've aimed high and low side to side with no success making me kind of irritated and I'm about ready to junk the game if I can't progress through the campaign. I hope they get this issue fixed on ps3.
Keeper
mba65

Same here, tried about 20 times to kill those last two guys, even on "easy", but impossible. Very annoying.

Martin

Keeper
tecnogaming

I really can't believe this. I'm doing the review of the game and this is frustrating as hell.

How can they not check this?,  this is an expensive game, should not have this "breaking" bug,  I can't proceed further due to this..

Keeper
monkeymillen

[ Edited ]

I'm on PC. Guys i'm on the shoreleave mission at the begining and can move about but cant shoot a **bleep** thing. gun wont even lift to aim it wont even fire.