Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
hailtechdawg12

XBOX: CHECKING DATA. Crash.

After loading up my game, and 'Press start' appears, i continue to the menu: 'Single player, multiplayer, xbox live marketplace and credits' once i get here i get a splash screen 'CHECKING DATA Loading player profile data. Please do not turn off your Xbox 3600 console.' I have been waiting for several hours now just for it to 'check my data', and i have switched it off multiple times and still nothing but loading.

Keeper
bejoc

Loading player profile issues. Checking data screen never quits checking the player profile. What do you do to get by this screen so you can play a game?

Acolyte
killat217

checking data screen

I put in my Xbox 360 MP disc and there is a checking data screen that I cant get rid of at all can you help

Keeper
wilson4052

Checking Data: Loading player profile data. It won't load!! Moh Warfighter Xbox 360... HELP!

I've had warfighter since I got it on the release day and it worked fine, I was almost done with single player... But then yesterday I went on to play and I noticed the box that pops up after you hit start on the game the Checking Data box usually only appears for only 3 seconds but It's been hours!! It still hasn't loaded. I tried again this morning wanting to get time playing in before Hurricane Sandy comes!! No luck! I looked on google and forums just like these and all the people say is " i deleted the saved game data for my profile (everything else that was downloaded for the game stays) and it loads up with no problem. But you will lose your single player campaign data." No!! It dosent work for me! Trust me I know what I'm doing but I really want to play this game, it just wont load! Even when I deleted all my profile data for this game! Help! Is there a support  number I can call?!

Keeper
wilson4052

Re: Loading player profile issues. Checking data screen never quits checking the player profile. What do you do to get by this screen so you can play a game?

I have same prob! Try deleting you profile game content, I tried that but it didn't do!

Sentinel
jonxjitsu

CHECKING DATA ERROR. Cannot get online. XBOX360

[ Edited ]

Today I tried to play online today and I am stuck at the "CHECKING DATA Loading player profile data..." Is anyone else getting this issue?

I waited a coupe mins and nothing loaded. I figured not to wait around so I left it be and came back to it a couple hours later, nothing changed. I ended up exiting the game, (even though I was advised not to). Started it back up again to see the issue persists.

Thanks for any in site. 

-Jon

*edit*

I found this on another topic, posted from a EA team member. I'm going to see if it works.

**edit** didnt work:smileysad:

==================================================

I will provide you several workarounds, please accept as a solution if one of following steps helped you to solve this issue. If not, please respond that we can look for other possible solutions.

To get sure that no corrupt data causing your issue, you should clear your cache:

1. From the dashboard, click on My Xbox.
  2. Select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage.
  4. Highlight Hard Drive Device.
  5. Press Y to select Device Options, then Clear System Cache.
  6. Reboot your console.

Redownload the updates for the game. NOTE: Not all games have a Title Update File.

1. From the Dashboard, click on My Xbox.
  2. Select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage.
  4. Select Hard Drive Device by pressing A.
  5. Select Games and Apps.
  6. Select Game Title.
  7. Delete Title Update File.
  8. Restart Game.
  9. Download the update when prompted.

Cheers

Keeper
colinbriggs

Re: "Checking Data" Loading Problem

i'm also having this problem. Was playing & working fine up until late yesterday. I was playing it yesterday afternoon. Switched it off for an hour or so then went back to it & had this problem. Was on the online chat with an EA rep last night for over an hour, no help.

Could someone at EA please help, or is it that we've bought the game & you just don't really care about the problems now you have our money.

Keeper
colinbriggs

[ Edited ]

straban wrote:

To anyone reading this, i figured out how to solve it. You go to memory on your xbox, then go to games, choose MOH Warfighter, then delete [player profile data. Then go on the game all u do is set up screen, and your good. Hope this helps :smileyvery-happy:

i can confirm that this works. You don't lose any MP stuff, but you will lose all your campaign progress

Keeper
xgreaavees

this worked for me, thanks mate

Keeper
v2dzel

This just happened to me. So the only solution to this is to delete my saved data? I am one level away from beating this game on hard and I do not want to restart. This is crap. Some one figure out how to fix this. I tried both of EA's solution and they both failed.